Relationship craziness

Rebecca's pov
I woke up the next morning and I realized that Colby is still sleeping so I quietly get out of bed and go downstairs to the kitchen and make coffee for Colby and I. After I drink some of my coffee I decided that I should probably feed Kevin (Colby's dog) and Darrel(Colby's cat) so I get up from the couch and go grab their food bowls and water bowls and get the dog and cat food and then I decide to give them a little treat so I open the fridge and pull out some sliced turkey and shredded cheese and I tear the slices of turkey into little pieces and put it on top of the food and then I sprinkle some shredded cheese over it and give it to them after I feed them I fill the water bowls and put them back. After I feed Kevin and Darrel I decide to make breakfast for Colby and I. I decide to make avocado toast and eggs for Colby and I. Once I finish cooking breakfast I go to the living room and put my food on the coffee table and then I go back upstairs to our bedroom and I notice that Colby is still asleep but he was moving around a lot and then I heard him start to cry which broke my heart and I realized that he was having a nightmare so I went over to him and put my hand on his cheek and I bent over and gave him a kiss and whispered in his ear "baby wake up it's okay I made breakfast" he started to wake up a little and he opened his eyes and he looked scared. "Baby it's okay you're okay I'm right here" He sat up and I sat down next to him and wrapped my arms around him and hugged him he just wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my chest and I ran my fingers through his hair. We got up and went downstairs and we went to the living room where I put our breakfast and sat on the couch and I handed him his coffee and breakfast and I gave him a kiss. After we ate breakfast I decided to ask him about what happened this morning. "Honey can I ask you something?" "Yeah what's up love?" "Do you remember what happened this morning?" "Yeah I had a nightmare and you woke me up from the nightmare." "Yeah do you remember what the nightmare was?" "Yeah". "What was it about?" "It was a nightmare where we were doing a tag team match against Lacey Evans and Baron Corbin and I was going for the stomp and you were standing on the apron and then there was a massive boom noise and then one of the beams from the ceiling of the venue we were at came crashing down right on top of you then the entire locker room men's and women's came running out and somehow got the beam off of you and then we get to the hospital and they try to save you while I'm standing there watching and then one of the nurses pushed me out of the room and closed the door and I just sat right outside of the door and waited for an update and then after a while a nurse came out and told me that you wanted to tell me something so I went into the room with you and you just looked at me grabbed my hand pulled me down and gave me a kiss and whispered in my ear "I love you so much" and then you said "I wish we could have had the family we dreamed of and that I could give you this baby that I'm pregnant with but I can't but just remember that I love you more than anything else and you would've been the best father to our baby. I will miss you forever coco" and then you closed your eyes and I watched you take your last breath and I watched you die." Right after that you woke me up. He said. I just go over to him and hug him and I felt my shirt get wet with his tears and I rub his back and let him cry while I slowly sway back and forth and comfort him. I felt so bad because I hate seeing him scared or in pain. After he finished crying I figured out what we should do for the day. "Hey babe I got an idea for what we do today." "What's that?" "Since we don't have raw or smack down tonight we can just hang out at home and watch movies and cuddle." "I like that idea" "awesome oh by the way I fed Kevin and Darrel their breakfast" "thanks love you're the best". We then got up and we went upstairs to our room and changed our clothes and then went back downstairs. "Becca what movie do you wanna watch?" "I was thinking if you are up to it that we could watch some Disney movies" "What Disney movies do you wanna watch?" "I was thinking that we could watch descendants 1,2, & 3 because it's a really good movie and it has some romance in it too" "I've never watched descendants so I'm excited about it".
Colby turns on descendants 1 and we watch it during the songs I started to sing and dance along with the movie and Colby gets up and danced with me. Then when the song Did I mention came on Colby said that he was going to be right back and he went upstairs to our bedroom and I didn't think much of it until the line "look at what you've done you got me down on my knees was sung and I looked over at him and I couldn't believe what was happening. Colby paused the movie turned me to face him got a little box out of his pocket and knelt down on one knee and said "Rebecca I love you more than anything else on the planet you are the love of my life I can't imagine my life without you so (he opened the box and my jaw dropped) Rebecca Quinn will you marry me?" I stood there frozen with tears running down my face and then all I could do was scream "YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!" He took the ring out of the box and put it on my finger and stood up and I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him.