The first appointment

Becky's pov
Today is the first doctor appointment for the baby. I wake up and Colby isn't in the bed next to me so I get up and go downstairs and as soon as I get downstairs I feel like I'm going to throw up so I run to the bathroom and I start to throw up and then I feel a hand get my hair out of my face so the throw up doesn't get in my hair. "Babe are you okay?" Colby asked me. "Yeah I just got some morning sickness." "Do you want breakfast?" "Yeah I'm hungry." "Okay I made some avocado toast and eggs."  "I'm a little sad because I can't have my morning coffee." "Can't you have decaf coffee?" "Yeah but I don't like decaf coffee it tastes gross to me." "Yeah I don't like decaf coffee either" I go over to the couch and sit down and Colby brings me my breakfast. "Thanks honey I love you." "I love you too baby." Colby comes and sits next to me and gives me a kiss and he puts his hand on my stomach. "Are you ready to go to the doctor appointment?" "I need to change my clothes because I'm still in my pajamas." "Okay do you want me to go with you?" "No I'm good" I get up and go to our bedroom and go to the closet and get an outfit out to wear as I'm trying to get the pants on I realize that they don't fit anymore because I have a super small baby bump. "Are you serious right now how do I already have a baby bump?" I get a pair of leggings and put them on and then I go do my hair and put my hair in a fishtail braid and then I go downstairs and tell Colby that I'm ready to go. "Babe I'm ready." "Okay I'm ready to go too" We get in the car and drive to the doctors office. "We're here for an appointment" "what's the name?" "Rebecca Quinn" "Okay right this way" Colby and I follow the nurse to an exam room and sit down and the nurse leaves. "Colby I'm nervous" I look over at Colby and he looks back at me and wraps his arms around me and tells me "you're okay I'm not going to leave you we're in this together just relax you're okay" the doctor comes into the room "Hello Rebecca I'm doctor Pollock. So you're pregnant?" "Yeah" "Okay so can you sit up here on the exam table and lift up your shirt so I can do an ultrasound." I get up and sit on the table and lift up my shirt and the doctor puts some gel on my stomach and then puts the wand on my stomach and then turns on the ultrasound screen and turns it so Colby and I can see it  we both start to cry "Becca we're having a baby" "Yeah we're having a baby" the doctor then says "it looks like you're 7 weeks pregnant and the baby looks healthy and happy. I'll need to se you again in 3 weeks"  "Okay can we please have some pictures of the ultrasound?" "Yeah I'll print them out right now" then the doctor presses a few buttons and then the pictures print out and the doctor hands the pictures to Colby and I get up and pull my shirt down and then we get back in the car and drive home. "Colby?" "Yes sweetheart" "Can you cuddle with me?" "Of course my love I'm just going to go to the bathroom and I'll come cuddle with you" "Okay I'll wait on the couch" Colby goes to the bathroom and comes back and sits next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder and he picks me up and puts me in his lap and lays his hands on my stomach and gives me a kiss. We decided to watch some Netflix and we watch the documentary about Taylor Swift. And then we get some food and go to bed.

I'm well aware that Becky and Seth more than likely don't care about Taylor Swift but she's my favorite singer of all time and I couldn't resist