Craziness unleashed on social media

Becky's pov
Today is May 11th the day after Mother's Day ironically enough. Today I'm going to reveal my pregnancy. Colby and I are at the performance center because due to the current pandemic there aren't any live shows. I wake up and discover that Colby isn't in bed so I go to the bathroom and then change my clothes and go downstairs and I see Colby in the kitchen making breakfast so I sneak up behind him "Boo" "AHHHH" Colby screamed "Good morning scaredy-cat" I give him a kiss and he kisses me back "Thanks for scarring the hell out of me" "sorry I love you" "I love you too and I love the baby" Colby puts his hands on my stomach smiles "What time do we need to be at the performance center?" I ask "2:30 are you ready to tell the world that we're having a baby?" Colby asked me "Yeah I'm ready to tell the world" "I made your favorite breakfast pancakes with whipped cream and powdered sugar" Colby tells me "Thank you you're the best fiancé ever" "I think tomorrow you should change your last name to Lopez and be my wife" "I love that idea but my parents would kill us if they weren't at the wedding" "I wasn't saying that we have the wedding tomorrow I was saying that we could go to the courthouse and get married there and then once the pandemic is over we could have the wedding" "I love that idea" Colby and I eat our breakfast and then we go back upstairs to our bedroom and I feel sick all of a sudden so I run to the bathroom to the toilet and throw up. Colby comes in the bathroom and grabs my hair and gets it out of my face so I don't throw up in my hair and he rubs my back. "Rebecca are you okay?" "Yeah I just have crazy morning sickness that sucks" "I'm sorry love" "it's okay it'll all be worth it once we hold our baby" I finish throwing up and brush my teeth and hair by that time it's 12:45 so I go back downstairs to Colby and sit next to him on the couch "we have to go soon" "I know do you think I should bring a bucket just in case I get sick in the car?" "I'm not sure but if you think you should then go for it" "Okay how long until we need to go?" "10 minutes" "Okay I'm gonna go grab my purse and phone and the bucket just in case" "Okay babe" "I'm ready to go honey" "Okay"Colby says. We walk out to the car and Colby opens my door for me and holds the bucket and my purse while I get in the car and buckle my seatbelt and then he hands me the bucket and my purse and then he gets into the drivers seat and buckles his seatbelt and starts the car and drives to the performance center and we get out of the car and walk into the performance center and we see Ashley, Asuka,Mercedes,Roman, Pam, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Trinity, Lacey, Alexa, (Corey, Samoa Joe, Byron Saxton, and Tom Philips)- the commentary team. Colby and I walk to the locker room and then there's a knock on the door and I open the door and see Corey "Hey Corey what's up?" "I just came to tell you that you're going to be starting raw tonight and I was told to give you Kana's money in the bank briefcase for some reason. I was wondering why?" "Yeah thanks for bringing the briefcase but you'll have to wait until the show starts to find out." "Okay well it's almost time for the show to start so you better get ready I'll see you out there." "Okay" he hands me the briefcase and I close the door "Colby do you want to come to the ring with me for the announcement?" "Not really because I have to get ready for my match tonight." "Okay I love you" I give Colby a kiss. "I'm going to head to gorilla so I'll be there when the show starts. "Becky it's time for you to go to the ring" Vince said "Okay" my music starts to play I grab the briefcase and walk out to the ring and get a microphone "Tonight is no ordinary night for me. I'm torn between joy and sadness. Because I'm at a place in my life where things are about to change and I needed to do something about it so I asked the decision makers to raise the stakes for the money in the bank ladder match and they did just that but before I get to that I walked in through these very doors in 2013 and I didn't know anybody in this country and I didn't know if I was good enough to be here and I didn't know if anybody would care about a loud mouth Irish woman who loved puns and toast but somewhere along the line I had learned that they did care and they cared so much that they put me on their shoulders and they carried me into history and I will never forget that through injury and triumph it was the fans who stood up for me who had my back and it was the fans who I grabbed onto when I didn't have anybody else and that is why it is the fans it is you at home that deserve to hear this from me first that I have to go away for a while." Asuka comes out "that's mine" "that is yours you're right Asuka you have beaten me when nobody else could you have been the best wrestler in the world for a long time and this is why I'm so glad that this is happening to you cause the match last night it wasn't what you thought it was it wasn't for an opportunity to win the championship it was for so much more and I know you haven't been able to unlock this cause there's a combination." I open the briefcase and reveal my raw women's championship "the match last night was actually for the raw women's championship now I can't fight anymore but you can you are the champion" Asuka looks at me completely confused "I'm the champion?! I'M THE CHAMPION!!!! YES IM THE CHAMPION" Asuka freaks out jumps out of the ring then jumps onto the commentary table dances around then jumps off the table and comes back to the ring I feel like I'm going cry. "You are the champion now and as happy as you are to be the champion I might be a little bit happier so you go and be a warrior cause I'm gonna go be a mother" Asuka was shocked "Really???" I just nod and start crying "oh congratulations really yeah Becky Becky Becky I'm so happy for you" we hug and my music starts playing and I get out of the ring walk up the ramp turn around and look around and then I look at the camera and say "I'm gonna miss you guys" then I turn around and walk back through the curtain to gorilla and hug Colby "you did so good babe" Charly comes up to me and asks me if we could do an interview I say yes so we go to where they do the interviews "Becky let me tell you I almost cried during your announcement" then Rey Mysterio, Natalya, Cedric Alexander, Akira Tozawa, ricochet, r-truth and a few other people come and congratulate me. "How are you feeling? Ricochet asked me" "I'm excited nervous all of the things all of the things" after the camera went off I went back to Colby and I gave him a hug and he whispered in my ear "I love you honey after my match we can go home and relax." "Okay I think I'm gonna go to our locker room and lay down because I'm tired" "Okay my match isn't until later so I'll hang out with you until it's time for my match" "Okay" on the way to our locker room we run into Roman and he gave us a hug and said congrats then we went to our locker room and I laid down on the couch and Colby sat down on the couch and he let me lay my head in his lap and he ran his fingers through my hair giving me a scalp massage and before I knew it I was asleep.
Colby's pov
Bex just revealed that she's pregnant and now she's laying her head in my lap and I run my fingers through her hair giving her a scalp massage and she fell asleep and it's almost time for my match but I don't want to wake her up so I carefully pull out my phone and text Ashley
C-Colby A-Ashley
C-Hey Ashley are you still at the performance center?
A-yeah why?
C-Bex fell asleep in my lap and it's almost time for my match but I don't want to wake her up I was wondering if you could come sit with her during my match?
A- Yeah I'll be there in a minute
C-Okay thanks I really appreciate it
A-no problem
A few minutes later Ashley walks into the locker room and Colby lifts up Rebecca's head and stands up and then Ashley sits down and Colby lays Rebecca's head down in Ashley's lap and then leaves the locker room and goes to gorilla and then goes out to the ring and has his match then comes back to the locker room and sees that Becca is still asleep and Ashley is still there so he thanks Ashley and grabs Rebecca's stuff and brings it out to the car and then goes back into the performance center and back to the locker room and he decides not to wake Rebecca up so he picks Rebecca up bridal style and carries her out to the car and then he lays Rebecca on the hood of the car and opens the door and picks Rebecca back up and puts her in the car and buckles her seat belt and drives home and then goes to the front door and opens it then goes back to the car and takes Rebecca out of the car and carries her inside and closes the door with his foot and carries Rebecca upstairs to bed and lays her down and takes off her shoes and jacket and then he grabs some of Rebecca's pajamas and changes her clothes and surprisingly Rebecca didn't wake up until the next morning.
Rebecca's pov
I fell asleep at the performance center last night and I woke up in bed without Colby I get out of bed and almost instantly I feel like throwing up so I run to the bathroom and throw up in the toilet then I go downstairs and I don't see Colby anywhere then I find a note that says " Good morning sleepyhead I made you breakfast it's in the refrigerator and you are probably wondering where I am. We are almost out of Kevin's dog food so I went to the store to get some I'll be home soon I love you. Love Colby" I opened the refrigerator and I got out the breakfast that Colby made for me and I put it in the microwave to warm it up and then I go to the living room and sit on the couch and turn on the tv. I decided to watch Total Bella's because Nikki and Brie are both pregnant. After a few minutes of total Bella's I hear the door open and I look and see Colby I get up and go over to him and hug him and kiss him. "Good morning did you sleep good?" Colby asked me "Yeah I slept really good thanks for the breakfast it was awesome" "no problem babe anything for you and the baby" He then grabs the bag of dog food and puts it away and then he comes over to me and said that he has a surprise for me "what's the surprise?" "If I told you what the surprise is then it won't be a surprise anymore but you'll love the surprise" Colby blindfolds me and we walk out and we get in the car and Colby drives somewhere and right after we park the car he starts talking "I know we talk a lot about getting another dog because you think that Kevin needs a friend and I agree with you and I know that you love pugs" he then gets out of the car and helps me out of the car and then he says "So I made the decision to" Colby takes off my blindfold "get a pug puppy!!" I immediately start crying because I'm so happy "we're getting a pug puppy babe. We have to go look at the puppies and find one that we like" "Okay let's go" we walk into the pug rescue and we ask the lady that works there if we could adopt a pug puppy and she brings us over to where the puppies are and the lady opens the gate and tells us that we can go into the kennel with the puppies and see which one chooses us so Rebecca and I walk into the kennel and we sit down on the gravel and a bunch of puppies jump into our laps. One of the puppies that jumped into Rebecca's lap immediately settled down and curled up and laid in her lap and fell asleep (this is what Pearl looks like)

 One of the puppies that jumped into Rebecca's lap immediately settled down and curled up and laid in her lap and fell asleep (this is what Pearl looks like)

"Colby I think we have a puppy." I look at the puppy and my heart melts "I think we do too." So I pick up the puppy that fell asleep in Rebecca's lap and then I help Rebecca stand up and I carry the puppy to the lady and say "we want to adopt this puppy" "Okay" then she starts getting a little concerned and then asked us if we were sure we wanted this puppy and we said yeah then she said something we didn't expect "that puppy is the most hyper puppy and she doesn't like people" "that's weird because as soon as Rebecca and I sat down in the kennel all of the puppies were jumping around except this one she just jumped into Rebecca's lap and fell asleep" when I said that she was shocked and then she said " I guess she could tell that you really needed a puppy." "I guess so, do we need to fill out any paperwork?" "Yeah just the adoption form" the lady handed me the paperwork and I signed it and then she pulled out a cardboard carrier but Rebecca said "it's okay I'll just carry her out in my arms" the lady said okay and told us what kind of food she eats then we walked out and got in the car and drove to the pet store and we went in and got a cage, leash, harness, chew toys, squeaky toys, food, a food bowl and water bowl, and then we grabbed a name tag to put on her harness and we paid for the stuff and then we had to figure out a name for her "Rebecca, what should we name her?" "I'm not sure" "but we don't have to figure out a name for her right now because we can always come back and get her name engraved onto her dog tag" "Good point let's come back another day" we get back in the car and go home and then we get out of the car and go inside and introduce Kevin to the new puppy then it hits me in the face "Rebecca I just thought of a name for the puppy" "what do you want to name her?" "Pearl because your favorite band is Pearl Jam" "I really like that idea I think she likes it to because she's licking my face" "Pearl it is then I'll go get the name tag engraved" I go back to the pet store and get the name tag engraved then I go back home and I find Rebecca in the bathroom throwing up so I go in and grab her hair and rub her back "I'm home you're okay" after she finished throwing up we decided to go to bed because Rebecca is feeling like shit and I'm exhausted so we lay in bed and go to sleep.