The big step

Rebecca's pov
I don't know what it was but when Colby and I were cuddling but when I looked up at Colby laying in bed I started to feel like I wanted to take that next step in our relationship and get my 🍒 popped when my leg touched Colby's crotch I felt how big Colby's 🍆 is and he was big and when I felt how big he is I felt a puddle  form in my panties. Colby's hands slowly went down to my butt. I let out a sigh and then Colby started to kiss me I slightly pulled away and looked into Colby's eyes and said "I'm ready to take our relationship to the next level if you are ready." He said "I'm so ready to do this but I'm gonna warn you I'm pretty big."  "Okay I just wanna do this" I said. He starts kissing my neck and then his hands go under my shirt and he slowly lifts my shirt off kissing from my neck to my chest and I feel his hands go down to my shorts and he slowly lowered my shorts and then took them off of me and then he kissed my feet and legs and then he started to rub my thighs and then he reached up my back to unfasten my bra but before he did that I got a little nervous because nobody has ever seen my boobs without a bra on and he was about to. I think he could tell that I was nervous because he said "it's okay sweetie you'll be okay I'm not going to do anything that you don't want me to you're absolutely gorgeous." I calmed down and said "I'm just a little bit nervous because I'm still a virgin and nobody has ever seen me without a bra on(except my parents when I was really little) and you're about to but I'm ready." He then unfastened my bra and slowly took it off of me and then he looked at me and asked me "can I take your panties off now?" I just nod and he slowly goes down my stomach and gently takes my panties off of me. Then he asked "do you want to take my pants off of me or do you want me to take them off?" "I'll let you take them off and I'll take your boxers off" "Okay" He takes his pants off and I turn to take his boxers off and his 🍆 springs out at me and nearly hits me in the face I just started laughing because that was so close. He then asked me " are you ready to do this?" I just nod and he lays me flat on my back and gets on top of me and then I feel his dick go into my vag and I just say " You're big" he lets me adjust to his size and then he starts to thrust and I start to moan and I tell him to speed up so he does it hurts a little bit but  it's fine then he starts to moan and so do I and I moan his name and then he starts to rub my boobs and that made me get close to the edge I I tell him "keep going harder faster deeper you feel so good" Then he sped up and went harder and deeper and hit the spot in my vag that sent me over the edge and I came screaming his name and then he came inside of me and and he just kissed me and we made out for a solid hour and then we fell asleep he was still inside of me when he fell asleep so I just slowly took him out of me and put my pajamas back on and went to sleep.