When 💩 hits the fan

Becky's pov
It's been a few weeks since Colby and I have had sex and I'm freaking out right now because I'm late on my period. I haven't told Colby yet because I'm scared about how he's going to react but I have to tell him. Right now we're at Monday night raw in New Orleans Louisiana and we're going to have raw in the Smoothie King Center. (This is what the Smoothie Kind Center looks like)

There's still a few hours until raw starts so I'm going to go to the store to buy a pregnancy test

There's still a few hours until raw starts so I'm going to go to the store to buy a pregnancy test. But I'm too nervous to go alone so I'm gonna ask Ashley to go with me. "Hey Ashley could you come here real quick?" "Yeah sure what's up?" "I'm late on my period can you go with me to get a pregnancy test?" "Yeah I'll go with you. What are you going to do if it comes back positive?" "I don't know yet but let's just go get the test." "Okay" they get in Rebecca's car and drive to the store and they both get out and go into the store and go to the isle where the pregnancy tests are "Oh my god I didn't know that there are so many different types of pregnancy tests. Which one should I get Ash?" "I think you should get the clear blue digital test because it's easy to read." Becky grabs the test and then goes to the register and pays for it and then they get back into the car and drive back to the arena. "Bex do you want me to go into the bathroom with you while you take the test?" "Yeah but not in the stall with me. I'm so nervous right now." "Bex you'll be okay." "I know I'm just nervous because I could be pregnant" they get out of the car and walk back into the arena and go to the women's locker room and go to the bathroom. "I'll wait right here for you Becca." "Okay". Becky takes the test comes out of the stall and goes to the sink and washed her hands. "How long do you have to wait for the results?" "3 minutes" "Bex I'm gonna be right back I promise" "Okay". While Becky is waiting for the results of the pregnancy test she decides that she has to go tell Colby. "Hey Colby can I talk to you for a second?" "Yeah sure what's up?" "Don't freak out but Rebecca just took a pregnancy test because her period is late. She is waiting in the women's locker room bathroom right now for the results." "Hold up Becca might be pregnant?" "Yeah I'll tell the girls that you're going to be in the women's locker room because of Becky so we should probably go right now." "Okay" they walk into the locker room and Colby goes to the bathroom and waits outside of the bathroom for Becky. Ashley tells the girls that it's okay that Colby is in there. Ashley and Colby hear Becky say "Oh my god *starts to slightly freak out*" she opens the door to the bathroom and she sees Colby and Ashley and starts to cry more. Colby goes up to her and hugs her and then takes the test from Rebecca and sees the positive and he let's go of the hug and grabs her face and kisses her. "Babe we're having a baby" "Yeah we're having a baby holy shit" Colby hugs Rebecca again and picks her up and she wraps her legs around Colby's waist and buries her head into his neck and cries "Rebecca you're okay I'm not going to leave you don't worry we're in this together I love you so much" "Babe what are we gonna do I have a match tonight I can't wrestle while I'm pregnant?" "Do you want me to tell Stephanie?" "Yeah" "Okay I'll be right back" "Okay"
Colby's pov
I just found out that Becky is pregnant and I'm going to be a dad and I'm going to go tell Stephanie because Becky can't fight because she's pregnant. I see Stephanie and I go over to her "Hey Stephanie we need to talk right now it's super important" "Yeah what's up Colby" "Becky is pregnant she just found out twenty minutes ago" "Oh my gosh well I'm going to cancel Becky's match and I'll figure out what to do because Becky was gonna be the main event." "I have an idea. I just thought about it. Do you want me to tell you the idea?" "Yeah what's your idea?" "We could cut a promo against Lacey and Baron and then if they try to fight us then Becky could say that she has to go away for a while because she's pregnant" "that's a pretty good idea have you talked to Becky about it?" "No but she was freaking out because she knew that she had a match tonight. I gotta go back to Becky" "Okay tell her congrats for me." "I will thanks" I walk back to the locker room and go into the locker room and Becky is sitting on the floor next to Ashley and she's crying. I sit down next to Bex and hug her. "Bex it's okay you're okay I told Stephanie and she said that you don't have to wrestle tonight" right before the main event Stephanie goes out to the ring and says "ladies and gentlemen I know that the main event tonight was supposed to be Becky Lynch vs. Naomi but do to injury Becky Lynch is unable to compete and she will be out for 8 months at least because she has to have surgery." Colby and Rebecca get permission to go home so they go home and they try to process the fact that they're going to be parents. "Colby?" "Yeah?" "I'm scared" "about what?" "Being a mom" "Bex you're going to be a great mom you're not going to be alone I'm going to be here every single step of the way I love you" "I love you too" We got home and then went up to the bedroom and we changed our clothes and snuggled into bed and went to sleep.