Relationship craziness part 2

Colby's pov
I'm so happy that the woman of my dreams is now going to be my wife. After I proposed we had to settle down and once we were calmed down we watched the rest of descendants 1 and then we watched the second and third movies. "Hey baby I'm hungry" "me too what do you wanna eat?" "I was thinking Panda Express" "that sounds good to me let's get it delivered" "Yeah" "so what do you want to eat from panda?" "I'm in the mood for honey walnut shrimp and chow main with an egg roll with sweet and sour sauce" "that sounds really good I think I'll get the same as you"
Colby pulls out his phone and ordered the food "the food has been ordered it should be here within the hour" "Okay. Can I tell the girls that you proposed?" "Yeah but Ashley already knows" "how does Ashley know already?" "I went to her and asked her how I should propose and she also helped me create the ring" "You are so crazy Lopez" "Before you ask I called your parents and asked their permission and they said yes" "Good, I'm gonna call the girls now to tell them"
The convos
Becky- Hey Ashley
Ashley- Hey Bexs what's up
Becky- Colby proposed so IM ENGAGED!!!!!! I know that you helped him design the ring
Ashley-CONGRATS BEX I had to help him design the ring because he was worried that you wouldn't like it so he asked me to help him so I did. I haven't seen the ring fully complete show me.
Becky- (shows Ashley the ring) it's perfect he probably went to you for help because you know me better than anybody else so he knew you were going to be able to create the perfect ring
Ashley- yeah I have to go love you
Becky- love you too ash bye
Ashley- bye
Hangs up the phone with Ashley and decides to group call Sasha and Bayley
Becky- Hey Pam Hey Mercedes
P&M- Hey bex what have you been up to?
Becky- not much just getting ENGAGED!!!!!!!!
P&M- OH MY GOD CONGRATS WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Becky- thanks girls he did great with the ring I'll show it to you when we go to raw.
P&M- okay we can't wait to see you. We gotta go love you
Becky-love you too bye
P&M- Bye
—————————————————
A few hours later
Becky's pov
"Hey babe" "Yeah?" "It's getting late I'm going to go put my pajamas on" "Okay I'll be up there in a little bit" "Okay I love you" "I love you too" I go upstairs and go to our bedroom and I decide to put some lingerie on because I'm in that mood. I put on the red bra on and a red lace thong and my pink silk robe and lay on the bed with the robe open and lay on my side facing the door with my left leg bent so my foot was flat on the bed. After a few minutes I hear Colby come up the stairs and then he walks into our room and sees me and he licks his lips and looks at me and I could visibly see his pants move in his crotch and then I say "I've been waiting I wanna have some fun" I move the robe and show him what I was wearing and then he ran over to me and I stood up and kissed him wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. We start making out and our clothes slowly start getting removed and ending up on the floor. We stopped making out and looked into each other's eyes and we knew where this is going so we let it happen. Colby slowly started kissing my neck and then kissing my boobs because the bra was on the floor at that point and then he started to kiss my stomach and then he made his way to kissing my womanhood I put my hands in his hair and pushed his face more into my womanhood and he ate me out while his hands were massaging my thighs and boobs. " oh $Colby$I'm$gonna$cum$$$ after I came he looked up at me and I asked him "want me to return the favor" "Yeah" I started making out with him and I was rubbing his stomach and slowly started to rub lower until I touched his dick I smiled when he moaned and I wrapped my hand around it and then I moved my head down to his dick and kissed the tip and licked it I ran my hand up and down his shaft and then I took my hand off and pushed my head all the way onto his dick and gave him a blow job and he came in my mouth and I swallowed every bit of his cum after that he reached over to his nightstand and was about to grab a condom "No condom" he was a little taken back "I want to feel your cum in my body" "are you on birth control?" "No because it makes me feel like shit" "Rebecca you know if we don't use any protection you could get pregnant" "Yeah I know it's okay because I've always wanted to be a mom. Come on and get in me I can't wait much longer" "Okay" he puts his dick in my pussy. He starts thrusting in and out. "Colby harder faster deeper" he speeds up and after a couple minutes I can feel the walls of my pussy tighten and I felt Colby's dick twitch "Colby I'm gonna cum, ohhh Colby" "I'm gonna cum too" after a few more thrusts Colby and I both came at the same time. We started to make out again and Colby took his dick out of me and he got off of the top of me and laid next to me in the bed and snuggled and we both fell asleep.