Chapter 1: It... Disappeared?

"What do you want this time?" The squeals of Feliciano ran in Ludwig's ears as he spoke.

"Ve~..! Help me, please!" He started, "Lovino locked me in my room, how do I get out?!"

Ludwig wondered why he didn't take the key from Lovino, or keep a key in his room. You would think Feliciano would learn after the second time but no, they were on round 7.

"You should really do something about it, get a key or remove your lock." The German paced around his room looking for his keys, "How come you haven't moved out yet anyway?"

"I'm broke! And.. how do I remove a lock anyway..?" Feliciano wasn't exactly a handy person. He didn't know how to even screw a screw in place.. well, probably. That just made it harder for Ludwig.

"Want me to bring my tools? I'm tired of driving 20-30 minutes to come save you every day," Ludwig said bluntly, leaving Feliciano upset.

"I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to make you angry please don't hurt meeee!!" Feliciano squealed into his phone. As much as Ludwig hated hearing him, it was good to know he wasn't hurt again.

"Shut up.. I'm on my way. We can hang up now, goodbye."

Feliciano quit his whining and hung up after saying "Oh buh-bye!!"

:::::::::::::::::::::

Arriving at Feliciano's house 25 minutes later with the tools, Ludwig knocked on the door of the large mansion. 'Maybe that's why he stays there, to impress people,' he thought.

A few seconds later, Antonio opened the door, greeting the German with a warm smile, "Oh! Hello Ludwig, how are you?"

"Fine, fine. I came to see Feliciano, may I come in?"

"Of course! We're having dinner soon if you'd like to stay," the Spaniard offered sweetly, opening his body up so Ludwig could come in.

"No thanks, I have work anyway.."

Ludwig knocked on the door of Feliciano's room, then tried to open it. For some reason, Romano still hadn't let him out. Well, Feliciano did mention he was left in there for a few hours once.. wonder how long he would've been left this time.

Ludwig noticed the door seemed different. He stared for a bit then it came to him: the lock had changed. For whatever reason, but it was changed.

The outside had a quick turn lock and unlock thing, which Ludwig immediately used, then opened the door.

"Feliciano?" Ludwig said, he only had the door cracked. Having no response, he opened it all the way.

**Trigger Warning!! Lasts rest of chapter!**

'New bandages? Again?' Ludwig walked to the Italian who was fast asleep in the bed. He looked at the bandages. Then cringed.

*Blood*

He touched the spot on the bandage with his finger, causing Feliciano to wake up with a screech.