Chapter 5: What Have You Done...?

The bright sun shined through the window, waking Ludwig with a muffled groan. The German male sighed and tried to go back to sleep— it was pretty much no use.

He yawned and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He looked around, noticing a blanket over him, which wasn't there when he originally went to Feliciano's bed. He smiled at the thought of Feli bringing that to him.

He looked to the right at the nightstand, looking to see if his phone was there. He couldn't find it but found leftovers, some clothes, and a note instead.

He picked up the note and looked on it: "Hey Luddy! You fell asleep in my bed last night (which is TOTALLY fine btw!) I brought food to you just in case you didn't want to come out. But if you do, I'll be on the couch! Also some clothes just in case you feel dirty. They might be somewhat of a tight-fit, but it's my baggiest clothes, sorry!"

Ludwig put the note down, smiling a bit. He got up from the bed, slightly weak-footed, and he picked up the clothes. There was a long-sleeved shirt with baggy ends, and a pair of jeans, which definitely wouldn't fit.

He took off his shirt and put on the one Feli gave him. He was originally wearing lounging pants so he kept them on.

Ludwig went to the connected bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. His hair wasn't slick back anymore, just down over his eyes. He brushed it to the side which looked weird, but he rolled with it.

He left Feliciano's room and looked into the living room. Antonio was cleaning, Feliciano was sleeping, and Lovino was looking at his phone.

Ludwig tried to act normal (which just,, didn't work) and walked past them, going straight to Feliciano. What was weird is that.. Lovino didn't give him a glare or a sneer— kinda just looked over and looked back down. Antonio also wasn't normal. He looked to Ludwig and didn't even smile. He gave a look that said "Oh gosh.. that's terrible.." as in grief... then it kinda clicked (At least that's what Ludwig thought).

He shook Feli. Which, Feliciano wasn't really sleeping—just laying down. He yawned slightly, "What is it?"

Ludwig gave this look of pure fright, and slightly anger. He took Feli's wrist and pulled on him so he would follow.

Feliciano was confused, but did follow. He stumbled a bit to keep up with Ludwig's pace as he dragged him to the guest bedroom.

The door was shut behind them, and Ludwig looked to Feli.

"What have you done..!?" Ludwig's voice raised. Feliciano, taken aback, tried to calm him down.

"Don't yell.. What did I do?" Feliciano wasn't sure what Ludwig meant but needed an explanation.

"Why did you tell them.."

It's short... I'm sorry ahhh