Chapter 15: Gift..?

"Promise you'll come back for Christmas?" Feliciano asked, he already didn't want to German male to leave.

"I'll see. I don't hang out with anyone but you anyway," Ludwig gave a small smile towards Feliciano, who, in turn, jumped into Luddy's arms and hugged him tightly, wishing him farewell.

:::::::

The recent few days he had stayed, nothing in particular happened, not even an episode which was great—unlike the last time he came. They had great fun, Ludwig was so glad he didn't ruin it for them...

For Lovino though, things weren't as great. He started to miss Antonio. Supposedly, he got busy with some things and didn't come over to Lovi that week, nor the last. He started to crave the way his lips felt against his. The way those olive green eyes glistened and watched Lovino's actions and every emotion shown through his facial expressions. Every night he missed him more and more. But that was whatever!!! He would wait. Like he always did. :(

Needless to say he wasn't in the best mood.

:::::::

Ludwig pulled away from Feliciano after a few moments and looked into his sparkling eyes, "I should get going before it gets dark..." he let out an awkward chuckle.

Feliciano nodded in agreement, "Yes of course. I can't wait to see you for Christmas. Even though technically it started for us already... Say, what days are you coming?" He forgot to ask.

Ludwig thought about dates, "I guess Christmas for me; 25th+26th. Though, I'll likely stay longer as always. I have no work around this time." He always loved spending time with Feli.

Feliciano nodded, "Great! I'll mark it down. Don't tell me the time though, surprise me!" He sounded full of glee, like a small child.

Ludwig couldn't help but blush, though he took it as him being embarrassed at the time. "Ja. Thanks again for having me, it really means a lot."

Feliciano chuckled happily "Of course! And please, if you ever need help or are scared—call me. I'm practically always in my phone!"

Ludwig just nodded and looked away, leaving a small moment of silence. He still felt bad for the last time he was over. Feliciano spoke again "Eeee! I can't wait! I'll be awaiting you with your gift~" he said gift in a sing-songy voice.

What next shocked Ludwig. He saw Feliciano grab his hand and bring it to his lips. He gave Luddy a small, sweet look before gently kissing his skin.

Ludwig was in shock but didn't pull his hand away, "Thank you..." REALLY?? Thank you?? That's all he could say?? Goddammit. "I-I'm sorry. I must be on my way though.." he pulled away from Feli.

Feliciano watched sadly as Ludwig threw his stuff in his truck bed and opened his driver door. "Auf Wiedersehen," he spat out as he stepped in, earning a wave from Feli.

Ludwig waved back and eventually left Feliciano's mansion.

:::::::::

Oh god... What to get Feli! This seemed so fricken hard. Ludwig thought about it for a good bit as he drove. He looked around at any shops nearby, seeing if anything could help. His eyes suddenly landed on a shop of basically all things cute. He smiled to himself, he'd come back someday.

Sorry! Might be a little short, and the fact hardly anything happened in it ^^* But I might be adding some Francis and Gilbert in the next part 👁 or the next, depending on how far chapter 16 can get lmao