Chapter 12: Antonio... No

Yeah so,, slight nsfw warning? Just Antonio being flirty and stuff I-

Lovino sat on the couch, his feet propped up on the coffee table nearby. He flipped through pages of a magazine, expecting to be left alone.

Arms wrapped around his neck, causing him to sigh. Lovino hated when he did that. Not a second before Lovino let out a peep, he felt a warm breath linger around his neck. It begged for him to retaliate. He bit down in his lip, somewhat blushing, "Antonio, stop it.."

He looked over, and to his surprise, it.. wasn't Antonio. It was Feliciano. Feli pulled back with a smile upon his face. He looked as if he were about to explode with laughter.

"Feliciano!! L-Leave me alone!!!" Lovino spat out, causing him to run back to his room; where Ludwig was waiting for him.

Lovino looked around, shaking like he were going crazy. Hopefully Feliciano didn't know. God he even said Antonio's name, it was so obvious. Oh god, Feli was going to find out.

"Shit."

Antonio came out of his room. He looked a bit concerned, "Hm, what happened, Lovino?"

Lovino just shook his head, "Nothing. Don't worry." He quickly went back to his magazine, trying to forget what just happened... Then again, he felt arms wrap around his neck. This time he knew for sure it was Antonio, but didn't feel like doing anything about it like normal. He sat there, not even caring as the Spaniard got closer... and closer. God it was getting pretty hot..

Okay, okay. Maybe he did care. Maybe it really made him feel good but, not like he would show that. He didn't even want to show annoyance, just in case Feliciano happened to be watching. He sat there and tried to stay calm, trying not to react to what Antonio did.

"Lovinoooo..." the Spaniard whined, "I thought you liked this kinda stuff.."

The warm breath on the back of his neck made Lovino shiver. God he couldn't just sit there. He was gonna go crazy. It always drove him crazy.

He decided to give Antonio what he wanted, and placed a light kiss on the side of his cheek, "There.. now, g-go away.."

Antonio whispered under his breath and then walked away. Lovino sighed heavily then went back to reading.  Not a second later, Antonio was back; this time, he was in front of him.

Antonio smirked at the Italian male, causing Lovino to blush uncontrollably. He lowered himself onto him, making Lovino freak out.

Antonio grabbed the magazine away from him and threw it down. The Spaniard was very close to being all the way on top of him. He got his face closer to Lovino's and leaned in for the kiss.

A loud yell caused Antonio to jolt up.

Ludwig was running after Feliciano, who had snatched his phone from him.

"Dummkopf! Give that back!!" Ludwig yelled. Feliciano was a good bit ahead and ran towards the front door. He opened it and ran out, shutting the door behind him. Ludwig just gave up at that point. He knew Feliciano could run, as long as he had motivation.

He decided to walk back to Feli's room, accepting defeat. He took a glance back and noticed Antonio and Lovino. Antonio was sitting on Lovino's lower half while Lovino blushed profusely. He decided that was definitely his cue, and he left the room.

Right after he knew he was gone, Antonio looked back to Lovino. "You really thought you would get out of this..?" He joked, "Yeah right. I know everything you want, how can you resist?" The Spaniard held onto Lovi's jaw. Antonio then leaned down closer to Lovino, causing a him to squirm.

Antonio whispered into Lovino's ear and began his journey. He then pressed their lips together and felt around with his tongue. As soon as Antonio found an unguarded spot, he forced his tongue in through there. He made the cave of Lovino's mouth feel full of life. And made the emptiness of Lovino's stomach, brim with the fluttering of butterflies.

Lovino tried to move away; he tried squiggling out. Even if he liked it a lot, he would not sub-miss so easily. He would try his best to put up a fight... unlike last time.

He tried even harder to move away, any time he managed to break free, the Spaniard pulled him right back in. And after a bit of fighting, he settled down and began kissing back.

This actually surprised Antonio. The last time they did this, Lovino let it happen and didn't do anything: nothing against or for it. Antonio now knew what it felt like to be kissed back so passionately. He felt every emotion Lovino had experienced through his tongue. Even the anger of when they weren't together.

Antonio found himself pulling back and eventually he moved off of Lovino. It was then he realized he had Lovino pinned down to the couch and he was on top.