Chapter 19: Forced 2.0

HUGE TRIGGER WARNING!!
Has much angst, sex related topics/chars, and attempted r*pe. You have been warned.

Again

That rang through Ludwig's head. Feliciano had his face pushed into Lud's chest as he cried a bit more. They both wrapped arms around eachother. "It's my fault anyway." A low mumble was heard.

Ludwig was shocked, how could it be his fault? He said "angry again", so this wasn't the first time, so it had nothing with what he did today. Footsteps were heard outside the room for a brief moment, which Ludwig heard.

He tensed as he got ready for his brother Gilbert to come through the door. Instead it was Antonio, who looked cheerful as ever. Before he stepped in completely he informed them of what was on his mind, "Food's re—"

He cut off as he saw Feliciano tightly gripped onto Ludwig. He locked eyes with the German male and expressed concern as he understood something was very wrong. Ludwig just replied to his previous statement, not addressing what he saw, "Tell them we'll be out later."

Antonio nodded like an obedient dog, though he was very nervous. He slipped out of the room and tended to the table where everyone sat to eat. He informed them and everything went as it would if they were there.

Meanwhile Ludwig had focused back to Feliciano, who was shaking again. "How could it be your fault?" He asked, though he was nervous for a response.

Feliciano pulled himself away so he could talk more clearly, "I've always been know as the slut. Throughout school mostly..." he started to explain. He felt like this was some dramatic film series.

He continued to explain when he noticed Ludwig looking intent, "I uhm... dated quite a bit. It didn't take long for rumors to spread though." He shyly looked away, his breath hitching, "I'm disgusting..."

Ludwig shook his head softly, "I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as you weren't there just for profit." He gave a small chuckle.

Feliciano looked surprised, his gaze turning up to face Ludwig's. But he quickly looked back down, "The rumors suck. They say I take what I want then leave: as in sex." Feliciano gulped, "I'm still a virgin so that story doesn't make sense..."

Ludwig wouldn't have expected that. I mean, for one, Feli dated a lot. Two he was really attractive;really hot. Oh shit gay thoughts—

Ludwig shook his head to get out of his gay trance, "I would know about being a virgin as well..." he joked a bit, "I don't think I've even had my first kiss... then again, I don't remember much that happened before the accident." He shrugged a bit. That bothered him so much but he tried to forget that it was a problem to begin with. Brave face.

Feliciano remembered something, "Well. I guess I'm not exactly virgin..." What he said didn't make sense and he knew it, "I got absolutely hammered at a party one year, I was really out of it. I think I got railed by this gay dude, but I can't remember too well. One thing that stood out was the fact neither of us *came* lol"

He tried to joke around a bit. But that was indeed a fact. Why he remembered that? Who knows. Ludwig freaked out over Feliciano talking about his sexual experience, it was like, TMI, but at the same time he was very intrigued.

Feliciano knew he needed to get to the real meat of the story... Him and Gilbert. "A-Anyway," he stuttered slightly, "I guess it would be a good time to say me and Gilbert briefly dated..."

Ludwig turned wide eyed, then remembered when his brother would take him over to their house. He didn't even catch on, he wasn't very smart, smh. I guess it made sense now...