Chapter 8: How Does He Not Know??

entire chapter is angst- just so ya know Also, does not have Feli or Luddy for once :D

Lovino sat in his room shaking his head at his phone. His phone revealed he had been stalking Feliciano's Instagram account.

He didn't understand why..  Why did everyone like Feliciano. Every time he had tried to be sweet or nice, it always backfired and he ended up getting so angry..

Feliciano is kind and sweet, so why couldn't he be?

'Why..? I try hardest, and nothing works. I want to impress Antonio. The only way he gets some satisfaction is if I punish Feliciano. He never does anything though.. I feel bad...'

Lovino took back that last thought, 'No, I no feel bad. He takes away from me, I hurt him... I want him to be locked up forever, but that stupid guy keep getting in the way. UGH' Lovino growled under his breath.

Lovino realized this was the only way.. But, why hasn't Antonio realized he likes him. Is he too rude.. I mean, sure, Antonio gets on his nerves, but he does a lot of stuff that makes him laugh and joke along with him.

Lovino had always hated talking to people, especially about personal things. But, Antonio was the exception, and Antonio knew that. But he still hasn't taken that into count?? Why not?

This all made Lovino mad.. but he couldn't really do anything about it. He angrily threw his phone to the corner of his room. It hit the door of his room and fell down to the floor, causing a smack sound and then a following thud.

His face was practically red. He laid on his bed, belly-up. A pillow over his face as he let his moans of anger get muffled by it.

A knock on the door caused Lovino to jolt up.

"O-Oh god... It's just-a you..." he said, his head turned to the door. The handsome male stood in the door way, already bringing blush to Lovino's face.

"Mhh yeah... What happened though..?? I heard a noise and you yelling quietly. Did you hurt yourself?"

Lovino didn't hear much of the last part.. he kinda just gave a response "Oh.. yeah."

The Spaniard freaked out a bit, "You hurt yourself?? Are you bleeding or-" he was suddenly cut off "Oh sorry no.. I'm fine"

Antonio let himself in, seeing as Lovino probably wouldn't mind. He sat on the bed next to Lovino. "Your phone is on the floor, what happened?" The tone quickly changed in Antonio's voice.

"Why did you throw your phone..?"

"Lovino..?"

"Lovino!" Antonio shouted to get the Italian's attention. He shook his head after a bit. "N-No reason..."

"Lovino, I know you don't normally care to tell me things. Why not this time?" His tone softened, "Something happening?"

Annnndddd....This is exactly the reason Lovino likes Antonio. He is caring towards Lovino and find it's hard to stay mad at him.

"Lovino, tell me please.."

"Oh... I-.. Okay."