Chapter 7: Chatting... (Filler)

The two sat and talked for a bit. Feliciano sitting on the sink counter, and Ludwig sitting on the toilet.

Ludwig had calmed down at that point (thanks to Feliciano lol) and started to feel a bit better.

It was just awkward small talk for a while.

Then silence

Luddy felt pretty bad about yelling. He didn't do it often, except when Feli got on his nerves too much,, but this felt a lot different.

Not that he could change anything that happen, but he still felt bad. "Uhm.. Feliciano, I just want to say: I'm terribly sorry.."

The response he got back surprised Luddy.

"N-No... I'm sorry.."

After a pause, Feli said something else, "I shouldn't have told them. It's your business, I'm sorry."

Ludwig felt a bit at ease, "It's okay, please don't worry."

After the two exchanged slight smiles, Feliciano got down from the counter.

Ludwig gave a confused look, but Feli continued to move forward. In a blink of an eye, he was right in front of Ludwig—causing him to move back and blush.

Feliciano couldn't help but get a little upset. He wanted to know so bad.

...Why did Ludwig look so much like his previous lover.. the one who left him behind in a stream of tears.. why?

"Hey Luddy.." he began, "you remind me of someone. I know you don't remember much since then, but do you remember ever dating 'my friend'?" Feliciano didn't say my friend differently, he just knew he meant himself instead of a friend.

"Hmm? Who?"

"Can't remember by name. Just, did you ever date anybody?"

Ludwig remembered his girlfriend in the past. Only her face; no name matched with the beautiful face she had..

"I've hardly had any friends, let alone girlfriends. What makes you think I've even had one?"

The fact Ludwig used "girlfriends" made Feliciano's heart break, "G-Guess you weren't him.. huh?" He faked a smile.

"No, I'm not.. Sorry then," Ludwig replied softly.

Feliciano snapped back to reality, "Oh it's fine!" He said behind tears, "You just.. look a lot like him. I'm positive I'll never see him again though.

"Oh, I'm sure you will someday," Ludwig gave a small smile.

Feliciano smiled back and looked down, feeling a warm sensation in his stomach.

Again, the pair chatted again. Ludwig started talking about The Incident that happened a while ago. He didn't like talking about it much, but it felt right at that moment.

Everything was calm until a beat on the door caused Feliciano to squeal. A voice yelled from the other side, "Get out of there with my brother! Dumb potato eater!"

Ludwig groaned and got up, Feliciano tugging in his sleeve for him to come back. He didn't oblige;he hated just hearing the stupid male yell at him again and again.

He opened the door and greeted Lovino with an angry gaze. The Italian male tensed up. His eyes went wide as he realized he definitely didn't want to get in a fight with him. Not even a verbal one. Before either said a word Lovino dashed away.

Ludwig shut the door, rolling his eyes. Honestly, he didn't understand Lovino's intentions. He didn't feel like worrying about it now though.

He went back to Feliciano, who had a small jaw-drop moment. He quickly took into count the German was staring at him and he changed his expression to a tender-hearted smile.