Chapter 13: How long was I out..?

TW for episode...

It had actually been quite a while since Ludwig had an episode.

This was great news! It meant he could do mostly anything.. well, with the small risk a random episode came out of nowhere. But he really tried not to think like that.

Feliciano and him were playing outside. It was getting pretty dark as they had played almost the entire day.. with some breaks of course. The first break at lunch consisted of Feli making pasta with Antonio, while Ludwig and Lovino sat on the couch. The rest were pretty normal and they ate some of the pasta every time they went in.

Ludwig was glad he didn't have to worry about stupid god dang episodes in the middle of a good time. It made him feel terrible but.. he actually did kinda like how Feliciano comforted him.. especially last time, on the bed together.

Such weird thoughts. He needed to focus on the passing he and Feli were doing. He shook his head softly and noticed the Italian male staring at him.

"Luddy..? Are you okay? You haven't been the same recently.." Feliciano spoke up, giving Ludwig a concerned look.

Ludwig nodded "O-Of course Im fine... just thinking about work.." Ludwig looked around. The sky almost started to show its beautiful stars. It was about 5 p.m.

Feliciano nodded and served the volleyball at Ludwig. Everything Feli had taught him in the few months came into play as he dug for the ball and popped it back up for him.

Feliciano hit it again and Ludwig dove, his fluffy coat hitting the frozen grass. The ball hit the side of his right forearm and rolled into the clearing that was incased by trees.

"Ich habs!!" Ludwig called out in German. "I mean.. I got it," he corrected himself, earning a smile from Feliciano. Ludwig tensed up a bit at Feli's cute smile and walked off to get the ball.

Wait wait... Ludwig got confused. Did he really think Feliciano was cute or his smile was cute? Wait no way.

Ludwig looked down at his feet as he walked. He suddenly tripped for seemingly no reason and slowly got back up. What did he trip on??

Ludwig looked back.. nothing. He looked in front of him and saw a deeper forest. And it was darker. He turned completely around to see if he could spot Feliciano. And he wasn't there. Oh crap no. Nononono. What was going on? Was he having another episode? He thought it was over? Had it started back up again?

Ludwig frantically looked around than fell to the ground. He started hyperventilating. No.. No!

"F-Feli... help me," Ludwig managed to mumble-speak out before being completely engulfed in the black pit.

But. He wasn't passed out. He felt and heard every noise. He new he was awake. He just couldn't see much.

The German male freaked out even more and started crying softly. If it wasn't bad enough that he could see? Now he could hear noises. Like growling.

He felt a pain in his arm. Suddenly he saw light again. He looked at his arm. Where did the cut come from?

Before he knew it, Ludwig fell unconscious.

Why. What happened. Was... Was he dying now. He was gonna get hurt more and more and then die of blood loss.

No, he must keep going. No way he cou-

Light again? Was his brain messing with him??Well he did see a face. Feliciano's, to be exact.

Feliciano held Ludwig close "Luddy! Please.. wake up!" He had yet to realize he had done so already. "I.. What happened..?"

Feliciano looked to him "OMG YOU'RE OKAY!" he began to nuzzle Luddy softly, causing a blush to dusk the German's face.

"Well, you went to get the ball and then you tripped over a branch. You turned around and then suddenly fainted.."

No.. No.

Luddy knew it wasn't that bad but. He may have been out for minutes. Or maybe even an hour.. "How long was I out..?"

"30 minutes.."

Sorry if this was kinda short,
And well, I didn't check for spelling.. heh

Next chapter may be lots of angst cuz I'm upset atm lol