Chapter 14: Together?

Ludwig looked down at the bed, Feliciano's to be exact. That had never happened. He never passed out before. He was quite confused.

He was sent to lie down for a bit. He felt some pain in his arm still. But now he had a patch on it and some medication in his system. He and Feliciano didn't know how the cut got there, maybe the branch.

So now Ludwig was sitting, just thinking. He felt so bad. They were having fun and he messed it up... How wasn't Feliciano angry at him?

He always messed it up. He always did something that made someone angry. Feliciano would be no different sooner or later. But why has it taken him so long?

Ludwig jolted from the door being opened. Lovino walked in, wonder why? They stared at eachother for a few seconds before Lovino spoke.

"Hey. I'm sorry I'm rude towards you a lot. It's nothing personal." Lovino had a cold tone, though it was mostly him being embarrassed over saying that. Was he even being serious?

Ludwig blinked a bit, "Oh, it's fine. Might I ask why you would act that way to me though?" He asked, being genially curious.

Lovino looked away "I guess just being jealous..." wow that came out surprisingly easy "What caused you to change?" Ludwig asked back.

Lovino got flustered "Nothing. It's none of your business!" He started leaving the room, slamming the door and speed walking out.

Ludwig could see through the hole in the door that he walked out to meet Antonio. He wonder if Antonio put him up to this? He saw him out an arm around Lovino, then try to kiss him, though he pulled away.

Interesting... that reached climax quickly

Ludwig laid back down, putting his head on the pillow and staring up. He felt a little tired, but was not ready to sleep. He eventually heard a knock on the door and sat up.

The door opened up and Feliciano walked in "I thought you were getting rest?" He commented out loud, earning a head shake from Ludwig.

"Sorry, couldn't do it." He apologized, "I feel bad..." He laid back so he wouldn't face Feliciano as much. "How so?" Was the first thing heard "Mentally or physically?"

Feliciano was a bit concerned and he stepped near the bed, taking off his coat. Ludwig didn't respond, which was a pretty good idea of the answer. He knew Ludwig felt bad about the aftermath of his episodes, even if he couldn't help them.

Feliciano sat at the end of the bed, "Luddy, you know it's okay. Why do you worry so much over something you can't control?"

Ludwig didn't respond to that, instead asking his own question, his voice getting a bit low and shaky. Feliciano's questions made him feel more guilty for some reason, "Why were you gone so long? You said you'd only take a few minutes."

Feliciano knew he took time well over that "I know, I'm sorry. Lovino started talking to me for a little bit, then went came to you."

Ludwig sighed and turned to the side. He mumbled under his breath, something Feliciano did not catch "Sorry?" He asked.

Ludwig repeated a bit louder "I'm sorry I ruin everything." He sounded sincere, very remorseful. Feliciano figured to comfort him.

He moved up the bed to where he was beside Ludwig and hugged him, "It's okay. Truly. I'd rather you do it with me than you being all alone." He smiled and nuzzled Ludwig.

Ludwig smiled over Feliciano's words "Why do you want to go through it with me? That makes two people worried instead of one. Maybe even more..."

"Ludwig," Feliciano began as he snuggled up to him more "I think you're amazing, but you may not think that. I'd hate for you to be scared when all alone. I don't want you to go through things alone."

Ludwig sighed a bit, taking into account what Feli said "You really would rather me do it with you... than work through it alone?"

Feliciano chuckled "Yep, that's what I've been saying this entire time. Nothing but the truth from my heart!"

Ludwig could have sworn his heart started beating faster. "Thank you."

Sorry a bit shorter!! But I'm getting back into this so waaaa