Chapter Thirteen: Her Answer

Rose's POV

        I stare at Jeff wide eyed, trying to imagine what he just said... "Jeff..." I stop speaking not being able to finish my sentence. "Yes Rose..." Jeff's still on his knee as I stare down at him with fresh tears spilling down my face. I finally work up the courage to finish speaking... "I would love you marry you Jeff... I love you so much..." I whisper while throwing my arms around his neck after he stands up from putting the ring on my finger. 

        After Jeff and I finish eating, we head back to the house together. I sit on the couch to find us a movie while he goes to make popcorn. I finally decide on watching the movie Insidious. Jeff walks in the room with a big bowl of popcorn and sits on the couch. "So, you chose Insidious? I heard it was a good movie." Jeff states while wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "I'm actually really excited to see it." I state while scooting closer and cuddling into his side.

        The movie starts, and Jeff hardly jumps! I couldn't keep track of how many times I either squealed or hid my face in his chest all he did was laugh! Well, he is a deranged psycho killer after all... After the movie is finished, I find myself to be the only awake while Jeff is snoozing on the couch. I sigh and start to try and wake him up.

        "Jeff come on. Lets go upstairs and sleep. I can see that you're tired. Get up you lug." I keep saying trying to wake him. Once he knows that my guard down though, he tackles me to the floor, smothering me with kisses. 

        "Ok! Ok! Jeff! Stop!" I scream laughing. "Say you love me and I'll let you go!" Jeff shouts over my laughter. "Fine! I love you Jeff! I love you so much!" I yell. Once he hears me the second time; he gets off of me and quickly stands up while picking me up bridal style. I giggle as he carries me up the stairs and too his room. "Jeff, you don't need to carry me bridal style yet. It isn't our honeymoon yet!" I giggle, all giddy. "Maybe I just wanna get practice in." he says in a joking manner while laying me in his bed. 

        I strip out of my clothes. The only thing that I'm in is my bra and underwear. That is, until I grab his shirt from the floor; and throw it on while taking my bra off, without letting him see anything. He smiles and takes his pants off and climbs into bed, turning the light off in the process. 

        "Good night my soon to be wife." Jeff whispers while kissing me. I kiss him back of course, before whispering back, "Good night my soon to be husband." before we both carefully fall asleep in each others arms.