Chapter Five: Slendy Has Brothers?

"Alright everyone, I called you down here for something very important.... My... Relatives are visiting for a few weeks..... There's Splendorman, Trenderman, and Offenderman..... I just want to warn you Rose... That Offender can be quiet the pervert..." "It's not that big of an issue Slendy. I mean, I live with Ben and Jeff.... He just nods his head. After that, the meeting is dismissed. After about thirty minutes of Slender making us clean, and fix up the guest bedrooms, there's a knock at the door. Slendy immediately freezes and stares at the door in pure horror. I look around. "Well, if no one is gonna open the door then I will." I get up and head to the door. Once I get there, I'm greeted with three different Slender Folk. The one in the black suit with colorful polka dots, grabs me in a great bear hug! "Ello Love! My brother sure knows how to pick friends!" I take notice that this particular Slender has a British accent and black holes for eyes and a black slit for a mouth. Not to mention he's pretty friendly. "Hello, nice to meet you! What is your name?" "Well Dear, my name is SplendorMan. SlenderMan's younger brother." I smile. 

        The next Slender that I meet, is wearing a brown sweater and with tan khaki pants, and brown shoes to mach. "Hello....." I take note that I can see this particular folk looking me up and down. From head to toe. Probably judging me. "And might I say child, you have great fashion sense! We MUST go shopping together some time! I'm Trenderman by the way. Slender's older brother." I giggle and nod my head as he walks over to greet Slendy.. I look forward once more and see the last Slender Folk. He's wearing a black Fedora and a matching jacket with a white dress shirt underneath. For pants, he's wearing black... skinny jeans? For shoes he's wearing a normal pair of black shoes. Around his neck he has on a blood red scarf. "Hello, beautiful.... I'm Offenderman.... Take this, gorgeous Red Rose, for my undying devotion... and sexual desires....."  I feel a slight warmth on my cheeks as I listen to his deep voice. I bite my lip, debating on weather or not to take the rose, when he pulls out a blue.. rose. "Or Darling, take this one, the blue flower. It forfeits or life, for if you will not love me, I won't allow you to love another..." My eyes widen. I slowly start to back away when I feel tendrils wrap around me.. I look down and see that they're black. I calm down when I'm pulled into someone chest. I see a red polka dot, and I immediately relax.

        "Enough Offender. We don't want to terrify this angel.." I hear a growl and look over at Jeff to see him staring at Offender. After that entire riot with Offender, Splendor goes and attacks Slendy in a hug, in which he hugs back. After the brothers mingle for a few minutes, Slendy looks over at me. "Well Child, you've met my brothers, and they've introduced themselves. Are you going to tell them who you are?" "Sorry Slendy. Hi guys, I"m Rose. I'm one of the newer Creepy Pasta's." Offender winks at me. Before he can say anything Splendy looks over at him. "Don't you dare start to flirt with her Offendy..." I smirk. I smirk. 

        I walk away from everyone as they're mingling. I walk out onto the balcony not noticing that Jeff followed me. When I hear someone clear their throat I look over to see Jeff. "You have to promise me something Rose... No matter how many times Offendy offers to give you the rose, you WON'T accept it..." I look over at him with a glare. "Look, I know that they're your favorite flower, but that's how he lures his rape victims in... I'm only looking out for you.......Roseiline..." I look over at Jeff and glare while saying, "Will do.. Snow White.." Before Jeff can say anything I run back into the mansion with him chasing after me. Once we get into the living room, everyone is looking at us, while he's chasing me. I laugh and hide behind Slendy. "Slendy.... have you see.... Rose..?" Jeff asks completely out of breath. All Slendy does is shake his head no. Jeff runs upstairs and I giggle quietly. Jeff runs down the stairs all pissed off because he can't find me. He walks into the living room ranting. Not knowing that it's me, he asks: "Hey Rose, have you see-" He looks over at me all pissed. I smile innocently. All the occupants in the room look over at me and Jeff. Jeff tackles me to the ground ignoring their stares.....

        As Jeff straddles me, he starts to tickle my sides. Making me scream and laugh, turning my cheeks into a light rosy pink. Jeff smiles as he tickles me to death... EJ clears his throat awkwardly... Jeff stops and realizes what he's doing. He is technically tackling his girlfriend to the ground. I look over at EJ and glare. "You just made it awkward..." This time it's EJ who smiles innocently... I just roll my eyes. I get a bright idea as I look over at Jeff. "JEFF!" I scream in his ear. He jumps and screams. Looks over and notices that it was me. "What the fuck was that for Rose! I told you not to sneak up to me like that or to scream in my ear!" I just laugh. "I had the greatest idea!" "That would be?' I smile mischievously... "We could do that movie night premiere in my room. Like that little sleepover thing! Snacks and pop and movies!" Jeff's eyes widen if that's even possible... "I'd. Love. TO!" Slender walks in looking pissed at our screaming. "What are you two talking about children? If you two plan on doing that movie night sleepover thing, please keep it down... People will be trying to sleep.." Jeff and I nod our heads... After we agree, Slendy goes back upstairs to try and sleep probably.. Jeff and I go to pick out the movies. We decide: The Conjuring, The Amyitiville Horror (The newer one), The Saw series, and The Pulse...

        Jeff chose The Pulse. In this case, I have a huge issue with. The Pulse, scares the shit out of me. Jeff doesn't know that though. When we get up to my room, I ask: "What one should we watch first?" Jeff thinks about it for a minute. "I think that we should watch.. The Amyitivlle Horror first. Then, The Conjuring. After that, we should watch the Saw series. And lastly, The Pulse." I agree. Jeff doesn't know that, inside my head, I'm slitting his throat over, and over, and over again. After the first three movie groups go by, it's... 2 O'Clock in the morning. I notice that the only one that we have left is The Pulse. Jeff puts that one in. Once it starts and Jeff is back on the bed, I scoot closer to him and start to cuddle. I look up and see him smirk. "Don't tell me princess, that THIS movie scares you?" Jeff says in a joking tone. "No, I'm just tired..." I say this while pretending to yawn. He just shakes his head. About halfway through the movie, I'm in and out of sleep, with my face buried in Jeff's chest. I've screamed and jumped a couple of times. Right before the world closes off around me and darkness develops me, I hear: "Don't worry Rose, I'll always be here to protect you.... forever and always..." Then I drift into a dreamless wonderland......