Chapter Eight: JEFF'S AWAKE!!!

Last night, Jeff and I fell asleep together. I'm glad that he's finally awake after a very long and tortuous week. I yawn and stretch. I look over too my left and see my one and only sound asleep. I run my finger down his jaw line. He shuffles a little. I giggle and lean in and kiss him. After a few seconds he starts to kiss back. Jeff pulls off his face mask. And smiles a real smile. 

        "If this is how I'm gonna be woken up everyday, then I won't mind.." I giglle and shake my head. I get up and walk to my dresser to find what to wear. As I'm searching, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smile and lean back into the touch. Jeff starts to rub my stomach. Since Jeff and I have been friends for so long, he's learned when my period is. I smile when he starts to massage my naval area. (For you who don't know. The naval is the area right below the belly button.)

        I accidentally let a moan slip. I hear a deep chuckle radiate from Jeff's back. The vibration makes me hum. Jeff turns me around and kisses me passionately. After two minutes of pure kissing, Jeff pulls away breathless. "I've been wanting to kiss you like that for soo long..." Jeff gets ready to rant on more before I stop him with, "Just shut up and kiss me.." Slamming my lips to his. He chuckles into the kiss while picking my up and setting me on the Dresser. As we continue our kissing session, Slendy walks in without us noticing. 

        "Well Jeff. It's good to see that you're awake and... breathing. Rose, thanks for watching over Jeff through the week. EJ has something to say to the both of you when you come down. Oh... and no sex inside this house....." Jeff and I quickly pull apart at the sound of Slendys voice. I start to blush a cherry red with Jeff just chuckling. "Don't worry Slender, we won't fuck. That, and I'm glad to be awake. I look over at Jeff.

        "Well, that was awkward..." Is all I say. Jeff starts to laugh. I can't hold it back anymore either so I laugh with him. After about five minutes of continuous laughter, I get dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a baggy shirt. Jeff shakes his head. We walk down the stairs together, both of us holding hands. When we get down there, everyone starts to cheer about Jeff being awake. 

        "Hey everybody! Jeff's awake!!" Ben shouts, getting every ones attention. I giggle as Sally runs over to Jeff and tackles him into a big bear hug. He hugs her back and puts her on the floor giving small hugs to everyone else while glaring at EJ, who's just standing in a corner watching this all go down.

        After all of the excitement of Jeff waking up, EJ comes out of the corner and walks over to us. Jeff wraps an arm around me protectively. EJ sighs. "Look guys. I'm sorry. Jeff, I don't know what came over me. I didn't mean to stab you. Rose. Jeff was right. I was going to use you for sex. I just didn't know it until he pointed it out. If anyone deserves you, it's him. He's stayed by your side since you came here. I know now that I need to find someone that's made for me, and only me. I hope we can all be friends again. I know it's a major long shot, but... I"m sorry. I hope you forgive me. If you don't I understand. Oh, and Rose, about punching you... that was a mistake too. I was seeing red and didn't know entirely what I was doing..." Jeff whispers in my ear, "Should we forgive him? I mean, he did knock me out for a week and punch you." I look over at Jeff with a glare. I look back at EJ. "Of course we'll forgive you EJ. Just next time, take a deep breath and calm down." is all I say with a smile. 

        EJ chuckles. "I don't plan on having there being a next time. I still feel bad about the first time.." I just shake my head. After about an hour of mingling with the other Creepy Pasta's, Jeff and Ben decided to play Mario Kart. "Whoever wins this round, gets to go against Rose!!" Ben shouts. I smirk. It's not a secret that I'm deathly good at playing Mario Kart. I beat everyone in this house about twice in a row. Jeff ends up winning against Ben. I sit down and smirk over at Jeff. "Ready to be beaten by me for a third time... Snow White...?" I see him smile a happy smile. "You have no idea how much I've missed that nickname..." With that Jeff leans in to kiss me. As he's kissing me, I unplug his controller. In this round, we have absolutely no rules. Everyone smirks when they see what I did to Jeff's controller. When the game starts, Jeff starts to panic. "Why is my driver not driving!! It's not working!! Ben! What did you do to this controller?!?!" I start to laugh as I start my third and final lap. By the time Jeff realizes that his controller was unplugged, I finish crossing the finish line. I start to laugh my ass off at Jeff's face. 'He's sooo pissed!' is all I think in my head.