Chapter Four: Day With Jeff

It's the following morning and I realize how quiet it is. Which is really weird considering everyone is up and around by ten. I walk downstairs in my brown tank-top and black lace panties. When I get down there I see Jeff sitting on the couch. "Where is everyone?" I ask from behind him. Obviously he got scared since he fell off of the couch. He looks over at me with a glare. I smile innocently. 

        "They all went out to either kill, or on shop. Slendy said everyone should be back by five or six." I look at the clock and see that it's currently eleven. I shrug my shoulders and feel eyes roaming up and down my body. I look over at Jeff and catch him in the act. I feel a blush rise to my cheeks. I shake my head and turn to walk into the kitchen to make something for us to eat. Jeff told me before that he'd cook for us, if he wasn't too lazy. 

        I decide to make a Lemon Linguine with Chicken for lunch. Just for us two. I hear Jeff come in here when he smells the food. "Jeff, could you set the table for us?" I ask with a sweet voice. I hear him groan, but start to work on it. When it's done, I make the plates and we dig in. "Why can't you make dinner all the time?" Jeff asks incredulously. "Well one, this is lunch, not dinner. Second, Slendy only makes dinner." "Well, I'm gonna talk him into letting you cook." I just roll my eyes, while I eat. Once we both finish I start to do the dishes. Jeff notices and starts to rinse and dry and put away. I offer him a smile in which he returns.        

        "You can clean too. Perfect stay at home nanny!" Jeff says enthusiastically. "Jeff, you're forgetting that I need to go out and kill every once in a while. So, I'm not gonna be a stay at home nanny. Especially since you'd be here." I say the last part with a playful tone to my voice. I hear him chuckle. Once we're done with dishes and I'm drying my hands, I feel Jeff taser me on the sides. I giggle and run away with him chasing me. I run into a random room and hide. After about five minutes, I realize what room I'm in and my eyes widen. I'm in Slendy's office. He hates it when people come in here without his permission. I quickly sneak out of the room and shut the door, and run to my room. Only to see Jeff searching in the closet for me. I quietly run away and to his room, and hide under his bed. I hear his bed room door open and him start to walk around. I panic quietly. I start to go through the boxes under his bed and see a Playboy magazine in a shoe box. "EWWWWWW" I end up shouting out loud and tossing it out while rolling out the opposite direction. Jeff starts to laugh as I glare at him. "You know, that's offensive to women." "What 'women' is going to find it?" "Jeff, I just did. Now, imagine what would happen if Sally were to see that. One, she'd tell Slendy. And two, she's only six." I smirk knowing I'm right. Jeff cares to much about Sally to let her see that. 

        He groans in annoyance and puts it up high in his closet. I nod my head. I go to turn and leave when I'm tackled to his bed. I scream slightly as Jeff straddles me. "Don't you dare...." is all I hiss at him waiting for him to start tickling me. Sure enough, he starts at my sides making me laugh so hard I feel like I'm gonna pee. He continues to tickle me for the next ten minutes. When he finally stops I'm in sooo much pain. When I calm down I look up at him to see him smiling down at me. I smile back. I realize I have a piece of hair in my face. Jeff seems to have noticed as well as he gently picks it up and places it behind my ear. I blush slightly knowing fully well that he can see it. Jeff starts to lean in slowly. Our noses brush against each other. Before I can even process what's happening, Jeff leans in the rest of the way and kisses me gently. In the kiss, I can feel so much emotion. Love, Lust, Loneliness, Passion, and Possessiveness. After a second of realizing what's happening, I start to kiss back. All of the emotions radiating off of him, radiate from me as well. He carefully lets go of my hands as I move them to wrap around his neck. One of his hands cups my cheeks. The other, wraps around my waist, as if he's afraid that I'll disappear any second. 

        After a full minute of us expressing feelings for each other, he's the first to pull away. Both of us taking slow, hollow, breaths. Before either of us can say anything, the door downstairs opens to EJ shouting, "Jeff, Rose, I'm home!" Both of our eyes widen. Jeff quickly gets off of me and fixes himself as do I. Jeff and I start to pretend to fight about who has it worse. Girls or Guys. "Jeff, guys don't have to go through periods, or pregnancy, or menopause, or the possibility of being infertile if you have a UTI for to long! Damn!" "Fine miss smart ass you win." Is all he says while sticking his tongue out. EJ walks in with a weird look. "Thank God EJ is back. He can settle this. EJ, who has it worse. Girls, or guys." Jeff asks. "Girls, definitely." Is all he says. I start to laugh uncontrollably.. "Haha BITCH!" I shout at Jeff. He just shakes his head. We all walk down stairs to wait for the others to get home. All the while, Jeff keeps staring at me and winking. Not once, being caught by EJ.......