Chapter Eleven: Team Kill

Jeff and I are currently walking into the town to try and find a good house to go for a kill at tonight. It's like five in the morning now, and I expect for people to be asleep, but there's so many houses with lights on. Jeff and I get to the end of the town. There's one house with all lights out but one. I look over at him. He simply nods his head.

        We find an unlocked window and climb through. We start to look around the house. I find one man in or around his thirties by himself in a room. I smile devilishly... I start to walk over to the sleeping man.. I trace my knife up and down his jawline. I can see him shiver at the slightly cold touch. "Poor man... killing your own daughter... how pathetic..." I say this while looking down at the bloody girl... 

        I sit down at the edge of his bed staring at him intently, waiting for the right moment to make my move. The man starts to move around in his bed, probably feeling my eyes on him in his sleep. I know that Jeff is doing the same thing as me. I can only tell because there's no screaming yet. Unless, he doesn't have his own victim. Sure enough, he comes back into the mans room completely clean. "What, did you not have a kill?" I whisper. He shakes he head no. "Mind if we share tonight?" I just nod. 

        Jeff sits next to me on the bed and we stare at the man. In under five minutes, the old man wakes up.. to find Jeff and I, staring at him. "W-Who are you people? Why do you have knives?!" "You know, it's pretty pathetic to have killed your own daughter...." "Yea, you took all my fun..." Jeff pouts while joining in.. "I guess we BOTH have to kill you..." Jeff and I both pounce on the man, taking all of us to the floor, rolling around in his daughters blood. "Why don't you stab him first Rose? I mean, you were the one to have found him. I smile a malicious smile.

        I take my knife and bring it down through his leg. The man screams out in pain, as I hear a sickening sweet crack... Jeff smiles at me.. and takes his turn. He stabs the man in the arm.. The sweet metallic smell of blood, floating around us. I start to slowly penetrate the man through his stomach.. knowing full while, that the slower I go, the better his pain will be... Once I get a good two inches of the knife inside of him, I slam it down into his gut, blood splattering all over me.. 

        Jeff, sits there and watches me with love and lust in his eyes. Jeff goes back to focusing on the victim, by forcing the mans mouth open and pulling out his tongue.. "Hmm, cat got your tongue?" Jeff laughs evilly while slowly cutting it off.. Once the knifes halfway through, he takes his tongue and rips it off the rest of the way. Blood, splashes all over Jeff's clean white hoodie, making it stain with the beautiful liquid. 

        The mans blood starts to pool around us, creating a nice puddle. Jeff and I can see the mans face paling slowly, knowing that he's dying..... that's when I get an idea.. "Jeff, we should leave the man here to bleed out. You know, have a slow and painful death.. I mean, no ones going to come out here and find him..." Jeff smiles at me. "That's an amazing idea.. Jeff carves the smile into the mans face, I dip a rose into his blood, and take my hands and write, 'Bloody Rose', in his blood. Where Jeff rights, "Go. To. Sleep." also whispering it in his ear. The man watches us, as Jeff and I share a passionate kiss, mixed with blood. 

        "This is why I love you.." Jeff and I whisper at the same time.. While climbing out the window.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry for not updating lately. I've been very busy and stressed out about school starting tomorrow. I'll try to update everyday, but it won't be that easy. Just keep you eyes out for updates! I hope you all like this chapter. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!! 

Love you all XoXoXo - Irony x