Chapter Ten: Sexxxy Time With Jeff XD

I would like to give a shout out to @Imagine_Write ! Go check out her story 'Fixing Jean'!! It's awesome!!

***********************************************************************************************************   

    Jeff leads me up to the shore on this beach that we're at. At first, I was confused on what we're doing, but... I understand now... Once we get to the shore, Jeff kisses me passionately. I kiss him back with just as much passion. To deepen the kiss, Jeff cups my cheek gently, while kneeding my right breast. I let out a quiet moan. I deepen the kiss while moving to wrap my arms around his neck. 

        I feel him lick my lower lip for entrance... At first I deny it, but when he moves his hand down and grabs my butt, I can't help but let a small moan of his name, escape my mouth.... In that short time, he was able to snake his tongue into my mouth.. We both battle for dominance, waiting for one or the other to fall.. Finally, he wins. After letting him explore my, wet, minty cavern, he allows me to explore his. The taste of our saliva mixes with all our love, lust, and heat... I know, from here, that Jeff is my love, my life, and my ending... He'll be my beginning...... 

        For the rest of the afternoon, Jeff and I continue to share little passionate kisses. By the time night falls, I'm in the mood to kill...... Jeff takes me home waiting form me to change into a good night outfit to go killing in. That and I have to grab my knife in the first place....  Once I come outside, I see Jeff look over at me with a wide mouth. "Wow..." is all Jeff whispers to himself quietly... I blush and look down.. "Are you ready to go?" I ask shyly.... He nods his head and we walk away from the mansion...                    ***************************************************************************************************************

I know that this chapter is very short, but...... I kinda ran out of ideas for this chapter. But, I know what's going to happen in the next one... It's bound to be longer.... and a little kinkier... Don't forget to Comment and VOTE!! 

Love you all XoXoXo - Irony x