Chapter Six: Who Loves Me?

It's the following morning and I see Jeff laying beside me, with his face mask on of course. I smile. This guy is absolutely amazing... I lean in closely and kiss his cheek. I freeze as he starts to turn. Once I was sure he was still asleep, I got up to leave the room and to make breakfast. I decided to make French Toast, Bacon, Sausage Links, and Scrambled Eggs with homemade Syrup.

        I hear a rampage of steps coming down the stairs, right after I make everyone's plates.... Besides EJs... I just found out that he ate kidneys. Once everyone gets downstairs, they all look over at me and stare at the five-star breakfast right in front of them. I see Jeff look over at me and smirk. I roll my eyes. Everyone digs in.

        As everyone is eating, I sneak upstairs to my room, only to see a note on my mirror. 

"Dear Rose,

        From the very first time I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the one. From everyday we've talked, laughed and smiled. The very first time I held you when you cried, to the moment we stopped talking. You are my all. Without you, I wouldn't be here today. You love video games, sweets, movies, knifes, and horror stories. Sally looks up to you, and I know, that I do to. I love you with my mind, body and soul. I'd show you if only I knew how. Every time I'm around you, I feel like the sky is falling. I wish I had the guts to tell you this to your face, but I don't. I don't know how long ago I admitted to myself that I love you. You've made me laugh, smile, and smirk. You've also made me cry..., pissed, and over all want to kill you. But, I guess the reason I can't is because I love you so.... I Love You Rose.....

        - Anonymous. x

        My eyes widen as I keep re-reading the note. I look closely at the handwriting and try to think of where I seen it before. I can't come up with anything, so I just sigh and hang it up on my mirror. I walk downstairs to see a circle around some one. I walk closer and notice that Jeff and EJ are in a fight. Which is rare. They usually leave each other alone. I decide to listen to them arguing so I can find out why they're fighting. "Don't lie Jeff. I know you wrote that letter to Rose!" I get a confused look from Slendy. I shrug my shoulders. We continue to watch the fight. "So what I wrote her a letter! At least I'm not trying to get sex out of her like you are!!" My eyes widen and I look over at EJ. "I'd never use Rose like that.. Snow White!" I start to panic. I'm the only one allowed to call him that. "Don't. Call. Me. That. Only Rose is aloud to...!" With a growl Jeff tackles EJ to the ground. Jeff pulls his knife out right when EJ pulls out his scalpel. I have tears in my eyes. In the next instant, I see, Jeff get tackled to the ground from EJ. In the blink of an eye, Jeff gets stabbed in the stomach repeatedly. I'm crying completely now. I run over to them and pull EJ off screaming, "STOP IT EJ! KNOCK IT OFF!!" At the end off my sentence, I look over a little and see that EJ has a fist raised. Before Slendy can stop it, or Jeff can get up, I feel a hard, terrible aching impact on my jaw. 

        I fall to the grown in pure pain. Crying even harder. I start to crawl towards a now unconscious Jeff. Everything seems to slow down to EJ. He realizes that he just punched me across the face, and stabbed Jeff six times. I look over at Slender just as he flings EJ outside. Slender teleports Jeff and I to my room to look over Jeff. The entire time, I have tears streaming down my face. Slendy wanted to treat me first, but, I wouldn't let him. After he patches up Jeff and covers his eyes, he walks over to me.. "Well Child, you're lucky. Noting bad happened to your jaw. All you'll have is a bruise for a week or so. Be careful when you eat though. It might make a crack.." I simply nod my head and walk over to my bed, which has Jeff sound asleep on it. "I suggest, that you stay with him dear. You'll be the first person he'll wanna see when he wakes up. He's only in a sleep induced coma right now. It may take a few days for him to wake up. A week at the most. I'll bring you food when it's done." I nod my head as I stare down at Jeff. I feel a tear slip down my cheek and land on his. I climb into the bed and get comfortable. 

        My lip quivers. 'I'm so used to Jeff wrapping his arms around me when we're in the same bed.' I think to myself. I roll over and look at his peaceful face. "I promise Jeff. I'll be the first person you see when you wake up..." I lean in and give him a soft peck on the lips. I drift off into a painfully sad dreadful sleep.

JEFF-

        What happened? Where am I? As I focus on trying to move my arm or something, I hear a soft, angelic voice. Rose... Is the first name that passes through my mind. "I promise Jeff. I'll be the first person you see when you wake up..." Wait. So I'm unconscious? Oh well. The next thing that I felt, happened so quickly it. I could feel a soft, warm, pair of lips touch mine. Strawberry Kiwi, lip gloss. Who do I know that wheres that? Rose.... Did she.. Did she just kiss me? Oh I wish I could be awake to kiss her back. I hope that she's ok. Stupid fucking EJ.... I'll kill him for this. The last thing I think before my mind fades again is... "I love you Rose..."