Chapter Fourteen: The End...

THREE YEARS LATER 

        Two loud screams were heard echoing through the house. One of a baby girl with the name of Lilliana Rose, and her mother Rose Woods... or better known as Bloody Rose... The scream alerted the sleeping father Jeff. He ran downstairs and found his baby girl on the floor bleeding from the head. A small cut had been made on the one week old's head, causing it to bleed. Worse then expected. 

        Struggling was heard outside in the front yard. The angry, now desperate Jeff looked out the window holding a cloth to Lilliana's head, only to find Rose being dragged away, bloody and beaten... Screaming... "JEFF!!!" her scream had sent agony and anger coursing through his veins. Calling down the rest of the pasta's Jeff handed his daughter to her Uncle Splendor before running out with everyone and attacking the people terrorizing Rose. 

        The pasta's were all outnumbered... nine pasta's compared to forty humans could win... or so they thought. Jane, Slender, Trendor, Offender, Sally, Smile, Masky, and Hoodie all pushed Jeff to go after his beloved Rose. He followed the trail of her blood that led through the narrow-winding forest. Realizing he lost her blood trail, he screamed out in a precarious voice, "ROSE! WHERE ARE YOU!" 

        He heard a scream coming from the right of him, so he followed his instinct and ran through the woods. The once agile killer, now a father, and a killer, was fighting for what he loved... 

        He made it to the place where ten humans' had Rose held down. Blood spurting from her mouth, her skin cut from sharp knives, the beginning of his name, 'and part of the E' were showing off of her collar bone. Rose's shirt had been torn off. Stretch marks adorned her motherly figure where once tight abs had been. Cuts, three inches deeps carved into each stretch mark, names of all of her attackers compiled onto one single stomach... 

        Jeff's eyes burned with tears as his love was dying... She had a knife through her leg... blood dripping from the ripped flesh. Off in the distance, he could hear the screams of pain from the humans that the other pasta's were fighting. Jeff leaped out from behind the bushes and tackled to of the woman holding Rose down onto the ground slitting their throats; before growling at the eight men that stood there, torturing his to injured to move wife. "I'LL KILL YOU!" screamed the pissed off father before he attacked each and everyone of them. 

        With one man standing, and his almost deceased wife calling for him, Jeff had to choose, lose his wife and kill the last man, or possibly lose his life, his wife, and leave his daughter all alone in this world... growing up with no parents... 'I could kill this sick bastard and still say my goodbyes to Rose right...' he didn't have time to think, he attacked the man, slicing his throat and ripping his tender flesh on his meaty stomach letting his innards spill on the ground...

        With the ten humans' dead, Jeff ran to his wife only to see her breathing had gotten shallow... "Rose... stay with me please... I'll take you back to Slender... he can heal you..." Jeff tried picking her up, but found that he couldn't. For the more he moved her, the more blood she lost... and the more pain she was in. "Jeff... listen to me... It's my time to go. Take care of Lilliana... Jeff, she needs you... Don't let her go and love her will all of your heart like you did me... I won't forget about you Jeff..." 

        Crying now, Jeff grabbed the hand with Rose's wedding ring and hung on for dear life... "I love you so, so, so much Rose... Please pull through..." he whispered to he pale wife. "I love you so much more Jeff... So much more..." a moment of silence went through the air, as Rose stared painfully at her husband. 

        "Jeff..." Rose whispered. Jeff looked up and met her eyes with his blurry ones. "Yes Rosie..."

        "Do you trust me?"