Chapter Nine: Running, and Swimming

Jeff slowly looks at me with the most pissed expression that I have ever seen on his face. Ben shouts to me, "RUN!!!!" I scream as Jeff starts to chase me around the mansion. After a while I can hear him laughing along with everyone downstairs. I continue to run joining in on all the laughing. I run outside and away from the crowd. I stop and hide up in a tree waiting for him to come and look over here. I smile when I see him right underneath me. 

        In a matter of seconds, I just off the tree branch and land on him. I quickly get off of him and run. I can hear him growl all pissed off like. I giggle and start to run backwards. I stick my tongue out at Jeff. Not noticing that he's starting to run faster. I see a cliff coming up with fresh water underneath. The water's calm, and there's no rocks. I smirk. I turn around and start to walk. As I'm walking, I start to strip off my shirt. I hear Jeff start walking making me smirk even more. 

        "Rose... What are you doing?" "What does it look like Jeffery?" I can feel a glare on my back that changes to a smile. "It looks like your trying to get laid.." I gasp. I start to un-button my pants. I bend over, knowing that Jeff is getting a good view of my ass. It's not like I care though. I hear a wolf whistle behind me, making me giggle. I turn around while slowly walking towards the age of the cliff. I see Jeff struggling to take off his white hoodie. I roll my eyes.

        I go over to him and help. After I got his hoodie off, I work on his shirt. After I get his shirt off, I quickly kiss his muscled stomach before running to jump off of the cliff. Jeff growls in frustration. I giggle and jump off of the cliff. Once I land in the water, I sprout back up giggling. I hear a splash next to me and see Jeff pop out. Joining me with laughter. As he swims towards me, I swim farther out. After about five minutes of that, Jeff finally catches me, making me giggle. 

        He grabs a hold of my waist and pulls me close.. I wrap my arms around his neck. We both start to lean in. Our lips connect in a heat of love and passion. We both smile into the kiss. I feel Jeff lick my bottom lip for entrance. I deny it at first. That just makes Jeff mad, so he grabs my ass. I gasp, letting him gain entrance to explore my moist cavern. Our tongues battle for dominance, but of course, he wins. After four whole minutes of love filled making out, we pull apart to catch our breath. 

        "I love you Rose.." Jeff whispers in my ear.

        "I love you Jeff..." I whisper back.

                "Forever and Always.. Far longer than Forever.." We both whisper, before once again, kissing with love, lust, and passion..                                                                                                                    ************************************************************************************************************

If you guys are liking this, leave a comment! Also, if you have any ideas on what I should add, also put that in the comments or message me with the story name!. Don't forget to VOTE!!!!!!! 

Love you all XoXoXo - Irony x