Chapter Seven: IT'S BEEN A WEEK!!

So, it's been a week since Jeff has gone unconscious. He does small significant things in his sleep. I've actually woken up once to him saying my name. I miss him greatly. Slendy said that he'd be awake within a week, and look at him. Still sleeping. As I get lost in my thoughts, I hear the bedroom door open. I haven't gone outside, or downstairs at all. I take showers still, and someone besides EJ brings me my food. I talk to Jeff everyday, telling him about the latest gossip around the house, and how much we miss him..... how much I miss him. 

        I don't think that he can hear  me, or that he can feel what I'm doing. I usually play with his hair because I know that he loves it, but, I don't think he can feel it. Anyways, I look at the door and see that it was Sally that came in. She absolutely loves Jeff to bits and pieces. "Will Jeffy be okay Rose?" I look at her and smile. "Of course he will.. he just needs sometime to sleep..." "But Jeff has been sleeping for years now...." I giggle quietly. Sally is so adorable. "I'm sure he can hear us. So why don't you tell him how much you love and miss him Sally? I'm sure he'd love to hear it." "Okay!" 

        I pull her onto my lap and she grabs Jeff's hand. "I don't know if you can hear me Jeffy, but, I love you. We all do. We want you back...... Rosie misses you too. She cry's for you Jeffy. She loves you. So, you need to wake up and play with me and Charlie or we'll be mad..... I love you..." With that Sally gets off of me, smiling. "That was adorable Sally. Now, why don't you go get Ben and play dress up and tea?" She screams giddily and runs out of the room in a hurry. I smile at the door. Slendy walks in right after her.

        "How's he doing Rose? Is he stable, any weird noises, movements?" I shake my head. "Nope, not anything besides breathing. Nothing spike, nothing dropped. Still the same..." I whisper the last part. Slendy sighs... "Rose, he will wake up. I know it for sure. He'll wake up for you. Just give it time." With that being said, Slendy checks Jeff's temperature and leaves. I sigh. I walk over to Jeff's bed and grab a hold of his hand. 

        "Jeff, you need to wake up. Everyone misses you. Ben's dying to play a game with you..... LJ want's to piss you off again. Sally.... I think she's is one of the worst. Everyday, she asks for you to come and play. Everyday she wishes for you to wake up....... The worst out of us all in the house is... me. Jeff, I need you to make me smile, to put butterflies in my stomach, tickle me till I cry, have our movie nights. Most of all.... I need you here with me because...... I Love You...... I can't live without you. Everyday, I give myself hope for you to wake up. Only for me to get the same answer as the day before..... We all need you no matter what you think. If you die.... I'll die on the inside, than slowly on the outside.... I Love You Jeff... I hope you can hear me....."

        At the end of my little emotional rant, I have tears streaming down my face.

JEFF- 

        As I lay here listening to Slendy and Rose talk, I can't help but to feel a little more alive. After a few more moments, I hear the bedroom door shut. I hear an audible sigh coming from Rose... Then, she starts to speak.

          "Jeff, you need to wake up. Everyone misses you. Ben's dying to play a game with you..... LJ want's to piss you off again. Sally.... I think she's is one of the worst. Everyday, she asks for you to come and play. Everyday she wishes for you to wake up....... The worst out of us all in the house is... me. Jeff, I need you to make me smile, to put butterflies in my stomach, tickle me till I cry, have our movie nights. Most of all.... I need you here with me because...... I Love You...... I can't live without you. Everyday, I give myself hope for you to wake up. Only for me to get the same answer as the day before..... We all need you no matter what you think. If you die.... I'll die on the inside, than slowly on the outside.... I Love You Jeff... I hope you can hear me....."

        Everything that she just said just broke my heart into a million pieces. "I Love You Jeff..." That's the last thing that I hear before she starts to break down into sobs. I can't handle this any longer..... I need to wake up for her... Out of all the days i laid here and had to listen to her cry, it's killed me. I want to be with her. I want to hold... to love her. 'Wake up for Rose. Come on. Wake up for Rose... I keep repeating that to myself, hoping, that someway. I'll wake up......

ROSE-

        I sit here, bawling my eyes out for Jeff to wake up. I keep repeating his name over and over again with 'Please Wake Up...'. So far, nothing has worked. I just wish that he'd wake up. I want to hug, and kiss him while he is awake. I hear a really weird squeak noise, but choose to ignore it. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I immediately think of Ben. "Ben, leave me alone. I'm not in the mood." I hear a chuckle.. It sounds... sort of familiar. "I'm not Ben Sweetie...." I immediately look up. My mouth opens sligtly in shock dis-belief. "J-Jeff...." "The one and only..." I lean down since he's still laying on the bed, and bury my face in his neck. "I've missed you so much." I mumble into his neck. "Oh, and Rose?" "Hmmm?" Is all I say. "I Love You too..." I smile and blush. "I Love You more Jeff..." "Forever and Always..."