Chapter One: Hurt...

RECAP:

We pop back out both of us laughing our asses off! "That was amazing!" we both say at the same time. Jeff and I stare at each other for a little while... We both start to lean in...

 BACK TO THE STORY!

"Hey guy- Oh.." Jeff and I quickly move away from each other in time to see Ben there with a glare on his face. "Ok, I won't tell EJ. But you two, either need to tell him yourself, or... stop this flirting thing you're doing." with that Ben leaves... I look over at Jeff to see him already staring back at me... Before he can say anything, I get up and out of the water and get dressed on the way back to the mansion. I can hear Jeff chasing after me.

"Where are you going?" Jeff asks me... I don't answer and keep walking. It takes about ten minutes to get back home, and that entire time back, I didn't say a word to Jeff. "You know what. Whatever then. Fuck off.." the last thing I hear is Jeff running towards town to probably kill. I sigh and walk inside to find EJ and Ben playing some video game. I could really care less, right now considering that I probably just lost my closest friend. Out of the corner of my eye, I see EJ get up and start to follow me up the stairs. He probably wants to find out what's wrong with me. 

Granted, it's sweet and all, but, I have no feelings toward him except for friendship. I run the rest of the way to my room to get away from everyone, but I end up bumping into Slendy. "What's wrong child. It's not abut EJ taking you out on a date Friday is it?" I give him a strange look. "I know all child. Keep that in mind." I shake my head no. "Oh, is it that you're afraid that you and Jeff have lost your friendship..." I slowly nod my head yes. Slendy just shakes his head. I feel him pull me into a hug. Now, Slendy isn't one for hugs, but when it comes to me, he treats me like his child. 

"It's ok Rose. Jeff will realize you were only worried. You'll both be fine." Slendy teleports me to my room. I hear a knock on the door and realize that it's probably EJ. "Come in!" I shout into my pillow. I hear the door open and close. My bed sinks in on one side and I feel a hand on my back. "Are you ok?" I was correct. It was EJ. "I'm fine. I just want to be alone for a little bit." "Ok, I understand. If you need me, I'll be downstairs with Ben." with that, EJ leaves. I start to cry. 'Why does my life have to be so hard? Why can't I be normal? Have a family, and friends? Oh yeah, I'm a monster that kills people for fun..' I think to myself, slowly crying myself to sleep...