Part 1:The Beginning

Hayley's pregnancy:

Niklaus Mikaelson was told by his brother Elijah that Hayley, werewolf was pregnant with his child. But he didn't expect to hear 2 heartbeats from her womb. One heart was steady and normal while the other was soft and calm.

Klaus grew protective of his unborn children and soon they were born. Klaus looked at the mother of his children and then to his newborn daughters who were just from Hayley. He couldn't do anything and that hurt him. Their children were found and Niklaus decided to send them with their aunt Rebecca but before they left, he named them Serenity and Hope Mikaelson.

A few months passed:

Rebecca was still taking care of the twins while Hayley and Nik were losing their minds. Elijah stayed to keep his brother and lover out of trouble but is not succeeding. Klaus distanced himself while Hayley went on killing sprees. Elijah had gone to check up on the children and stayed.

Then came the time where Klaus and Hayley left to go see their daughters. They couldn't take it any longer and drove to where Rebecca and Elijah were waiting. They immediately saw and ran to their daughters.

Klaus took Serenity and Hayley took Hope. Serenity has brown hair and hazel eyes while Hope has red hair and blue eyes. A month or two passed and Hayley is getting married. Hayley Marshall decided to marry to Jackson Kenner as he can provide protection from the wolves to her daughters. Except Hayley has only loved Elijah but couldn't be with him.

Time passed and a new threat appeared. A woman named Dalia, who was Esther Mikaelson sister. She was promised by Esther to take the first born of every new generation in the Mikaelson family and that would be Serenity. Something in her couldn't hurt Serenity so she wanted to take Hope instead.

After failing and in her near death along side her sister, Esther and Dalia both took their power and placed it in Serenity. There Serenity now had the power of 2 of the most powerful witches.

Another few months:

Hayley and Jackson tried running away with Hope and Serenity in trying to protect them. A while of running and they returned to New Orleans. Klaus was angry and disappointed and then fought with Hayley. After a tiring fight, they stopped and saw their daughters watching them by their bedroom door.

A new threat has appeared once again and it's now vampires sired to Elijah. They try to kill him and Cami while Hayley and Jackson are with the twins. Everyone learns of a weapon that could kill an original. People are after the originals, especially Klaus and have weapons for them. Niklaus is taken hostage by Marcel and is strongly injured. But none is greater than Mikael Mikaelson himself.

5 years later:

Jackson Kenner died saving Hayley, the Mikaelsons except Finn and Esther are in coffins while Nik is trapped by Marcel. Hayley has searching for the past five years to cure the Mikaelson siblings from their deep sleep. She moves around to find bloodlines of the 7 wolf packs.

The twins are 7 years old already so different. Hope loves painting, sketching and using her magic. Serenity loves reading, singing and the outdoors where she runs in the trees at an inhumane speed. Mary, Jackson's mother would regularly watch over the girls while Hayley saves the Mikaelsons.

Hope is shy and scared while Serenity is brave and strong. She can feel whether someone has done good and bad things and if they good people. The power given to her by Dalia and Esther helps her to control her power and have her a push on her abilities.

That's why the Hollow wanted her. The Hollow or Inadu saw her power and wanted that but after she possessed her, she fell for the girl and made a commitment. Serenity must use regularly magic even for small things and allows Inadu out towards vampires.

Once Klaus found out about Inadu, Klaus, Kol, Davina and Marcel decided to move to London. Hayley, Freya, Elijah and Rebecca stayed to take care of Hope. London has a school for young witches and they also wanted a break, Serenity came willingly.

8 years later:

Hope Mikaelson hasn't seen her father, twin, uncle Kol and aunt Davina in the past eights years except twice, on her birthday and Christmas. She goes to the Salvatore boarding school, Hayley and Elijah got married while Marcel comes to visit Rebecca monthly. Freya teaches Hope magic so she too stayed but she misses her father and twin. She last saw them 5 years ago and she plan to get them back...

"We're going home"