Part 16: Pure

Death at my door but I'm light:

Serenity's pov -

I woke to the shining sun and the twins are asleep. I can't help but glance at the peacefully sleeping Josie with her natural pout and still Lizzie with a small smile on her face. Other than Marcel I think of Lizzie as my sister but since I can't date Josie, she's my other sister. Better something than nothing. I completed my usual routine but instead had blood mixed with pineapple and blueberry smoothy made by Kaleb.

Today was supposed to be a normal remembrance day. Where students write to dead loves ones and burn the note hoping it comes true. I've always written to one person every year, Finn Mikaelson. Father told be stories of his eldest brother who died after my father forgave him. He tried to kill me but I forgive him. So every year, I would write about how I wish I could meet him and forgive him then go home for 2 weeks.

 So every year, I would write about how I wish I could meet him and forgive him then go home for 2 weeks

After I was ready, I went to the cafeteria to sketch a little. I sketched a picture of Lizzie who was opposite me as Josie say on the one side of me, Jed was on the other. Things like this make people think that I'm dating the twins, I might as well be.

We share clothes, sometimes a bed, kiss but on the cheeks and are always together. Right now Lizzie is swearing my hoodie is too big for her and is loose. I decided to see what Alaric was doing so I used my magic. I opened my palms as red mist seeped through it and through the halls searching for Ric. He's downstairs with a monster called the necromancer, bloody hell. I stopped and look at everyone.

Seren:"Why are you all looking at me?"

Josie:"First, you were drawing like always then stopped and red mist came out your hands"

Serenity:"Yes, I know. I wanted to see what your father is doing at the moment"

Lizzie:"What's he doing?"

Serenity:"Interogating a necromancer is bringing dead people back to life. He's here for the knife. I just want one normal bloody day! I know Ric will call me soon to help him"

Josie:"It's okay. With all the perks of being supernatural is there also downfalls"

Seren:"London was less complicated but then again I fought demon ghost their along with bloody ghost horses"

Lizzie:"Are you serious?"

Seren:"Yeah, apparently those who've seen death can see them and I'm practically dead"

I finished sketching Lizzie and went to classes. They day was good until Ric called me down to cells. I knew what's going on.

Serenity:"Ric. Where the bloody hell are you?"

Alaric:"Here. I'm sorry but I needed the purest person I know to look after him for a while and that's you"

Seren:"How is that me? I kill vampires as a hobby and eat souls. I'm practically Mikael Mikaelson times the angel of death."

Necromancer:"I love this one. She's sarcastic and clever but somehow pure and powerful. Strange"

Seren:"Strange? You're a bloody 500 year old witch who brings spirits back from the dead and communicate with them while I'm strange. Bloody hell!"

Alaric:"How do you know so much about him?"

Seren:"Well the Necromancer along with other thanks have been erased from memories because of Malivore. But Inadu is almost 2000 years old and happens to be my best friend"

Necromancer:"Wait Inadu, as in evil witch spirit who can kill me. Where is she?"

Serenity:"Right here"(I glowed my eyes and Inadu appeared next to me smirking at the fear in the Necromancer)

Necromancer:"No, please. Get me out of here"

Inadu:"Relax Ted. I'm just here to protect my little one."

2 hours passed and Ric isn't back yet. Well he is now, call on the devil and he appears.

Seren:"I'm sure my girlfriends are searching for me. I'll see you later"

    Just as I was about to see my twins, I saw them watching a movie and layed with my head on Lizzie's shoulder. I moved to middle so that Josie leans on my should as Lizzie lays on my lap. We were watching an action movie Ric came bursting in.

Ric:"The necromancer is gone. He escaped with magic. I don't know how."

Seren:"Bloody hell!"

Lizzie:"Are you serious? I wanted one normal day before going to Europe."

Seren:"I just want to grieve in peace and see my parents"

Alaric:"Okay. We'll find him after we deal with malivore"

He left and we cuddled together. While Hope is at the moment looking at her bracelet telling her that her hobbit is in danger.

"Time away is good"