Part 8:This Is Your Fault

Serenity's pov -

I woke up and did my usual routine. After that I decided to take a walk in the woods for a few minutes to clear my head. I still can't believe Hope would do that to her mother. I would call her mother except she doesn't deserve that title so I gave it to someone who does. I went to my room, showered and got dressed.

The day went on as usual until her father picked her up and sped to an area. Before she could question she saw Hope and Freya doing a spell that made her father angry. She rushed to up and pulled her back to her father. Freya stopped the spell and they both looked scared. Why?

Klaus:"What do think you are doing? Why you binding your wolf side?"

Seren:"I always knew you were insane but this is bloody ridiculous"

Hope:"I can find mom if I do this. Let me do this"

Serenity:"Your mother would be completely disappointed if you did this. You would denying a part of yourself."

Hope:"How would you know?"

Serenity:"One night when I was 6, after she beat me up. I was talking bad about wolves so she told me to never let you deny that part of you. Then she told me that I'm worthless and crazy."(I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought that someone could treat their daughter like that)

Everyone was looking at me. I never mentioned that Hayley used to beat me for things I did and said. I'm so happy that my father was freed or I would still be abused till this day. And it's all Hope's fault. She would tell mother about petty things then laughed as I got beaten up.

Klaus:" When did this happen and why didn't you tell me?"

Serenity:"It started when I was 5, she punched me for not giving Hope my sketch book. Then it happened everytime Hope complained about sometime to Hayley for 2 years."

Dad's eyes filled with anger as he looked towards Hope. I didn't want to tell him, afraid of what he would do to Hayley and Hope but I don't care anymore. I'll tell him everything that happened.

Serenity:" Then she dragged me in front of Hope and beat me until I couldn't talk. Hope stood there and smiled. Then Hayley would do it if I do something wrong or speak without permission. And then you came home and I was so happy. She never touched me again."

I wasn't smiling any more. My eyes were filled with with tears as Hope starred at the ground. Freya looked disgusted and dad looked like he would kill his youngest daughter. I ran and hugged him letting my tears fall onto the back of his sweater. I didn't realize that he has access to those memories with our hug. He held me tight and after a few minutes I teleported to my room where I saw the twins.

Lizzie:"Are you alright?"

Serenity:"No, I told my dad something I promised to never bring up. It's hurts so much"

I laid in between the twins as they cuddled into me holding me tightly. I'm gonna tell them. I feel like I can tell them anything.

Josie:"What's it about?"

Seren:"Hayley used to beat me up before my dad was rescued. Hope would tell her things then she smiled as she watched me beaten until I couldn't speak. Hayley was scared of my dad so it stopped when he came back. I was scared of them so I asked my dad to move to London where I never saw them again"

My eyes were red as tears came out then I was happy. Inadu stood their with a sad smile so jumped up and ran into her. This is all Hope's fault. I fell asleep in Inadu's arms then she put me on my bed as held me tightly. I decided to skip school the next day.

"You are nothing to me"