Part 7:Hope

After Klaus's confrontation -

Hope's pov:

I always thought dad loved Serenity more because she's kind, smart, beautiful and so strong. He took her London without saying goodbye and uncle Kol, aunt Davina and my big brother Marcel left with. I knew mother loved me more so did Elijah but Freya and Rebecca stayed for my mom to help me.

But after what dad said I realized what we did. My whole life with Ren I've always seen her smile but I never thought it was forced. I thought it was joke what mom said all those horrible things. She told dad, Kol, Davina and Marcel all these things so they left with her. I never wanted to hurt her but I did. She was so happy to see Marcel and he was happy to see her. The sun was shining and the birds were singing but she looked at us and the sky turned grey and sun disappeared. I don't think she'll ever forgive me. I still remember a week ago when Marcel came...

"A mercedes benz stopped in front of our compound and Marcel stepped out. I've only seen him once a month when he visits Rebecca since they're engaged. He had a big smile and ran towards Rebecca to hug and kiss her. Next he hugged Freya but stopped in mom, Elijah and me.

Marcel:"Hello Hope, Hayley and Elijah. I'll take my bags to the room and come down"

I wondered why his smile faded while talking to us. I mean I'm his sister, Elijah and mom are his soon to be in laws. A few minutes later he came down and sat next to Rebecca on the couch. Mom sat next to Elijah and I sat next to Freya.  They had their own conversations when I was on my phone until I heard a phone ring. He put it on speaker for Rebecca to hear.

Marcel:"And how is my favorite sister doing? Did something happen? Are you okay?"

Serenity:"I'm fine, Cellus but mom and I found a bunch of vampires who kill witches. We're gonna kill them but it's sad you aren't here."

Marcel:"When I come back, we can go to Spain where Santos found Rouge vamps"

I was sad that he called her his favorite. Father, Kol, Davina, Rebecca, Marcel all love her more. Why not equally?

I now know why. I'm on my way to school but not before Elijah said bye. Dad, Kol and Davina were searching for mom while Marcel and Rebecca plan their wedding and Freya is doing spells. At least I get to see my sister even if she doesn't want to see me.

"You did this"