Part 9:Saving Hayley

The forest:

Klaus's pov -

My sweet, kind and beautiful daughter was hurt and abused by her supposed mother and sister. How can I ever look at them again without feeling angry and disgusted? My most thoughtful daughter cried into my neck as tears streamed from her eyes. I saw the memories of the hurt and pain she experienced. I've never seen my daughter so broken down all because of Hayley and Hope. Suddenly she pulled back and telleported.

I looked at Hope as she stared at the ground. I need to find Hayley so my darling daughter and I can go back to London where she was happy and away from all these people. I wonder if Elijah knew about this?

Klaus:"Freya, we need to hurry up so my daughter and I can go back home."

I wanted to check on her but I know her being comforted by her friends but who's that there. I'll just ask tomorrow. She won't go to class so she can catch a break.

The next day:

They got a location on Hayley. Klaus, Elijah, Hope and Freya went to fetch her. They killed two vampires and a witch who wanted to kill her because she is a hybrid. Hope was knocked unconscious and so was Hayley. They woke up in their own rooms and Hayley forgave Hope for everything. Klaus didn't want to talk to Hope, Hayley or Elijah so he went to daughter.

He arrived at her school where she was in bed with a woman watching a movie.

Klaus:"Haven't seen you in a while, Inadu"

Serenity:"Inadu and I were watching a movie. Did you find Hayley?"

Klaus:"Yes I did so now we can go home back in London so you'll never see that terrible people again"

Seren:"I actually want to stay here"

Klaus:"Why, Little Rose?"

Serenity:"I feel happy when I'm around the twins and Alaric trains me to fight. Marcel can move  with Rebecca to New Orleans. I can even do my modeling from her while you and mum have CEO's."

Klaus:"Okay, we'll do all the preparations and I'll inform our family"

2 years later

That was the day everything started to go right. Serenity is still the same but just now in America. Klaus started a branch as well as Isabelle in Mystic Falls. Marcel and Rebecca are married. Kol and Davina travel around the world but visit. Hayley lives with Elijah and Hope as well as Freya who  married Keelin, has a son and moved in. Hayley, Elijah, Hope, Freya, Keelin, Marcel and Rebecca live in the compound together. Neither Klaus nor Ren have spoken to Elijah, Hayley or Hope and keep their distance. Hope activated her curse by killing a man who worked with Greta.

Klaus lives in his mansion in Mystic Falls with Isabelle and Kol and Davina who live there after taking a break. Klaus didn't wasn't to tell his family about what Hayley and Hope has done, fearing the lives.
Serenity visits her family on weekends and holidays. At school she tries her best to ignore Hope and does not associate with her. She and Hope both train with Alaric and do recruiting together. Serenity loves the twins and treat them like family. They still share a dorm and sometimes visit her photo shoots and showcases. She found out that Hope would bully Lizzie for having bipolar disorder.

She participates in the schools pack events but doesn't belong to the pack. She doesn't fight or train with them but helps advice them. Serenity is happy and made a life in Mystic Falls.

"Let's just not talk"