Part 3:Day 1

New Orleans:

Serenity's pov -

Dad, mum, Kol, Davina and I arrived at the airport in New Orleans with our private jet. I haven't been here in 6 years. They always blamed me for my father leaving Hope but the truth is that I'm the favorite. All my life, people instantly liked me and some envied me. I am one the highest Paid European child models and a multi-millionaire along with being extremely beautiful. My mother and Hope never liked me but father says that their jealous - I believe him.

We just arrived at the compound and there Marcel, Rebecca, Freya, Keelin, Hope and Elijah are waiting there. Our workers carried our bags while I ran into Marcel's arms. I remember Marcel saving me and being the best big brother ever. He even took me shopping and tought me control. Soon my parents, uncle and aunt arrived while I'm clinging to Marcel.

Seren:"Hello dearest big brother of mine. The last time I talked to you was 4 hours ago."(I said in my soft, soothing and calming British accent)

Marcel:"Well Ren bear. You fell asleep and left me hanging."(I hate that smirk, that Mikaelson smirk we charmers have)

Seren:"Well Cellus, I am sorry for leaving like that. But to make it up, we can scope around for Rouge vampire!"(I was excited. Both Inadu and I love killing vampires. I drink their blood and she takes their soul)

I pulled away smiling at my family consisting of mum, dad, Kol, Davina, Marcel and Rebecca. Then I turned and saw Hope, Elijah and Freya and my smile dropped. They looked hurt, well shame.

Serenity:"Freya, haven't seen you in a while. It's nice to see you again."(I said with a sweet smile that made almost everyone smile and sun suddenly shined brighter."

I have that affect. With my power, the weather of a certain city can change due to my emotions. Then I turned to 2 out of 3 the people I hate.

Serenity:"Hope and Elijah Mikaelson. I'd say it's pleasant to see you but the weather doesn't lie."(I said pointing up to sky, where the sun now hides between grew clouds and the wind lightly blows)

They looked at me shocked and saddened but I turned my attention to my family and the sky was clear again as I had a huge grin on my face. I couldn't help it as I suffer from Mania. A disorder where you constantly look at the positive and try and be happy. I was diagnosed as a baby because dad thought I was crazy, thats when the doctor told me. My smile makes others smile and that makes me smile even more.

Elijah:"Do you suffer from any mental illness?"(I was surprised he asked, almost like he cares)

Klaus:"If you must know, Seren suffers from Mania."

Hope:"What's mania?"

Seren:"It's a mental disorder in which I'm mostly happy, friendly, kind and always looking at positive things. I was diagnosed at 2."(I said with a small smile)

Serenity:"Now as much as I'd like to here, Cellus and I have vampires to feed on. Bye people I love and Hope, Elijah, Freya."

Before anyone said anything, I grabbed Marcel and teleported to town square where we walked around for and found vampires feeding on werewolves.

Back at the compound:

Elijah, Hope and Freya just saw their niece and twin sister teleport with Marcel. They were shook as not even Freya could do that. Everyone saw their faces and started to explain.

Klaus:"Once we are find our rooms, I'll explain all about Ren to you."(He smirked proudly at his favorite daughter)

An hour later, everyone was done and sitting the living room. Klaus smiled a few then spoke.

Klaus:"As you all know, like hope Serenity is a tribrid and was born with her witch side. When Dalia came, she felt a need to protect Seren and before she and Esther died, they placed all their magic inside of Ren. She then had the power of 2 of the powerful witches alive..."

Before he spoke again, he let the words sink into everyone before continuing. Nobody other than him and Ren knew about her.

Klaus:"When we all returned home when the twins were 7, Inadu or the Hollow wanted to take over Seren seeing all her power. She possessed Ren but 3 days later she woke up. Everyone left the room leaving Serenity and I alone. Once we were alone she sealed the door and out came Inadu sitting beside her."

Everyone was shook but Nik kept going.

Klaus:"I was about to attack when I saw Seren holding Inadu's hand. Inadu promises to protect her and become apart of her, if she gets to kill vampires. It was confusing until Serenity spoke up. Serenity is the soul mate of Inadu, not romantically but much deeper."

No spoke. They didn't even blink as their brains just processed to words but Klaus finished up.

Klaus:"I asked her is there anything she needed and she wanted to move away. She wanted to live with the people closest to her and for them to help her. So I took Kol, Marcel and Davina with us. We moved to London where I met an old friend who tought Seren sine magic and that's where I met my wife, Isabelle also an elemental and Serenity's mother."

Finally after processing Hope decided to speak up. She wanted to why they returned.

Hope:"Why did you come back?"

Klaus:"Serenity has no regard to you, your mother or your uncle Elijah whatsoever. However, I am not willing for my youngest daughter to lose her mother. Sadly Seren has grown to hate only 3 people in her lifetime- you, your mother and Elijah. I brought her here with the promise of you leaving her alone for another decade."(He said sadly toward his youngest daughter knowing that it's true as he doesn't wanna lie)

Hope sat there on the verge of tears knowing her twin sister hates her. She doesn't know the reason but Klaus and everyone else knows and therefore shows no reactions to Hope's running tears.

"School, I can't wait"