| six |

Chapter.6

════ 𓅓 ════

Charlotte's 🕸
Wish you could go to Palm Springs with us ☹️

That One Rapper🦉
me too fr. im just gonna have to bring u to bora bora in a couple months 🤔

Charlotte's 🕸
I'd like that 😋

"Still can't believe you're okay with him," Kim startled Charlotte. Kim had been standing behind Charlotte the whole time and looked at her texts.

"Jesus. You're nosy as hell," Charlotte quickly put her phone in her pocket, "And drop the beef. It's petty," Char' rolled her eyes at her older sister.

"Petty?" Kim scoffed as Charlotte sat down on Kylie's couch, "He threatened my family, convinced everyone he slept with me, and disrespected Kanye."

"Yea? And Kanye helped Pusha expose Drake's son to the world. He crossed a line," Charlotte told Kim, "And he didn't threaten the family. He told Kanye that he hopes y'all stay safe, and Kanye took it the wrong way. Which Kanye does often."

"Still disrespectful that you hang out with him," Kim shrugged her shoulders at the younger woman.

"Then Travis, Kylie, and Kendall are disrespectful too. Because they're all chill and hangout with Drake. We just don't hold grudges for years on end. The beef is over get over it," Charlotte had enough of the conversation so she got up and walked towards Kylie's room.

On her way up the stairs Kylie's front door opened, "The lord is here!" Someone yelled through the halls. When Kourtney and Scott walked in a smile popped up on Charlotte's face.

"Scott," Char' walked back down the stairs, "Hi."

"How are you doing?" Scott gave Charlotte a friendly hug. This had been the first time the two had seen each other since the scandal hit.

"Fine. You guys saved me from Kim," Charlotte told Kourtney and Scott. "Why?" Kourtney asked her. Kim walked into the entryway with an annoyed look on her face.

"Scott, do you like Drake?" Charlotte questioned the man. "Drake? I love that guy," Scott enthused about the rapper.

"See?" Charlotte turned to Kim, "Be more like him," she pointed at the Lord Disick.

"Kylie Jenner, please report to the front door please!" Scott yelled through Kylie's Hidden Hills mansion.

"When are you getting a house Char'?" Scott asked as they all waited for Kylie to come downstairs.

"I'm actually closing a deal on a house right now," Charlotte informed the man. Scott was interested in the topic and asked where the home was. "It over on Penland, I can see it from Kylie's balcony. Nine and half million. Doable."

Scott scoffed and put his hand on his chest, "God damn I feel old. I remember when you did your first shoot and got a couple grand. And now you're buying ten million dollar homes."

"That's music for ya kid," Charlotte playfully nudged Scott in the side with her right elbow. They all looked up at the stairs when they heard Kylie's footsteps.

"Well we're gonna get in the studio and make a  single so I can get a couple mill'. How about that huh?" Scott joked with Charlotte. She clapped in sarcastic excitement, "I'm dying to get the Lord in the booth."

"Hi my children," Kylie greeted everyone in her entryway as she walked down her stairs.
"Jesus, we've been waiting years. She becomes a billionaire and all of a sudden we're nothing," Scott continued on with his playful mood.

"Kylie, your thoughts on Drake?" Charlotte asked her. Kylie stopped in front of the group, "Drake? I love that guy."

Charlotte turned back to Kim, "Join the trend Kim."

"Why what's going on?" Kylie asked Char' as the group migrated into Kylie's kitchen, which was off of her living room.

"Kim saw me texting Drake and she's mad because of their past beef," Charlotte sat up on a barstool at Kylie's island. Kourtney chose the seat next to her.

"Kim, you'll get over it," Kylie said to the most famous Kardashian. Kim shook her head at the two, "Keep talking and I'm inviting over Kanye."

"Oh please no," Scott told Kim, "He'll be over here talking about all the people he hates. Talking about, 'And Oprah was out there giving everyone free cars, but what about the goats. They don't get none?"

"I love Kanye. But I agree," Charlotte spoke up, "The man is insane."

"And that's old news," Kim dismissed the topic by waving her hand at Charlotte. Char' grabbed her phone to check it as everyone went on with their conversation.

That One Rapper 🦉
u talk with Kourtney yet?

Charlotte's 🕸
😐 ..... no

That One Rapper🦉
👀😑👀

Charlotte's 🕸
Did you just white guy blinking meme me? But in emojis?

That One Rapper🦉
Si

Charlotte was about to turn to talk to Kourtney, but she was interrupted. "Hey, Char'?" Kourtney spoke up from besides her.

"What's up?" Charlotte asked as she put her phone down on the island. "I'm sorry I said those things about Chris and Drake. It was rude and not right," Kourtney apologized to her younger sister.

"Holy shit. Did we just witness Kourtney apologizing to someone?" Scott whispered to Kylie. "I think we did," Kylie whispered back before she put her peanut butter dipped apple slice into her mouth.

"Thank you Kourtney, means a lot," Charlotte gave the woman a small smile. "Awe, we're a happy family now," Scott cooed from the other side of the island.

Charlotte scrunched her face, "Did you really have kids with this guy?" She asked Kourtney.

"Did you really have a kid with Chris?" Kourtney one upped Charlotte.

Charlotte nodded her head, "Fair enough. Fair enough."