Monster (nightmare)

Warning: distress, nightmare, bone snapping, gory description.

15K already you guys don't understand how much I appreciate it.

I love you all and I want to just say you guys are the reason I still do this. I don't want to become a well known author of some kind, I want to make you guys happy 😁 (also please don't refrain from requesting one shots!!)

Oikawa was very uncomfortable.

His boyfriend had talked his way into sleeping over. Very un-Iwaizumi like but he did.

Oikawa's boyfriend didn't beat him, no.

The brunette suffered from nightmares that's all.

Tooru thinks it's childish and knows these nightmares are different to your regular nightmares. A different scenario each time but yet entertains the same monster.

Iwaizumi had noticed over the course of a week that Oikawa wasn't sleeping well, the eye bags, clumsy performance in volleyball, falling asleep in class for crying out loud! So he decided he wanted to investigate.

Hence worming his way into spending the night.

Oikawa had just got out of the bathroom after a shower, clad in only boxers and entered his bedroom to find Iwaizumi in the same place on the bed from where he'd left him.

Iwaizumi peered over his phone at his boyfriend rummaging through his wardrobe. He had to avert his eyes because damn if he had looked at his boyfriends flexing back muscles any longer, he'd have a nose bleed to worry about.

The brunette made a small 'aha' sound, indicating he had found what he was looking for. Quickly, he pulled on a white t-shirt that seemed to hang off of his shoulders.

Iwaizumi huffed, that was definitely his shirt.

The taller didn't seem to mind how loose the shirt was and bounced his way over to the bed, checking his clock to find it was 11:42 PM.

Oikawa's eyes widened and he quickly ushered Iwaizumi off of the bed to get changed, in which the Raven grumbled and began stripping.

Oikawa climbed into bed and sighed heavily as he watched his boyfriend clamber back into bed, with only his boxers.

Tooru shuffled a bit onto his back so he could get comfortable, I mean he's going to need to be as comfortable as possible if he's gonna stay up all night.

Oikawa's breath hitched when Iwaizumi switched off the bedside lamp, his eyes scouring through the darkness for something familiar. The brunette gripped the sheets as tight as he could, ever since these nightmares, Oikawa couldn't face overwhelming darkness.

Oikawa didn't say anything about it to Iwaizumi in fear that the boy would tell him to suck it up or laugh at him for being ridiculous.

After 10 minutes or so his racing heart calmed a little as he heard the deep breaths of his boyfriend, who's arm was slung over Oikawa's waist.

The Raven appeared to be asleep to Oikawa but he really wasn't.

Do you really think he was going to be asleep, when he was worried for his boyfriend?

Hajime watched closely as his boyfriend swallowed thickly, frantic eyes searching the ceiling. Iwaizumi wanted to turn on the lights but he had to keep his facade up a bit longer.

Oikawa then began whispering. Iwaizumi could only make out numbers and then he realised Oikawa was counting. Was Oikawa counting sheep?

Iwaizumi wanted to ask the boy what he was doing but Oikawa seemed to be dozing off finally and Hajime really didn't want to disturb him.