Maybe I will pt2 (smut)

Warning: Swearing, quite rough, tummy bulge.

(I left Highschool forever whilst in the midst of writing this. Goodbye five years of memories and hello to college ;] I have never been so emotional in my life.)

Hajime couldn't stop thinking about the erotic ordeal that took place only a few hours ago, Oikawa's grunts and groans echoing continuously in every corner of his mind. He wanted to be free from the lewd torment.

The walk home was silent, almost awkward. For Iwaizumi anyway.

Oikawa walked in front of the raven with his head held high, dominance emitting from him so strongly, that Hajime just wanted to shrivel up and do his every bidding.

Yeah, there was no way Iwa was getting out of this deal.

It wasn't that he was scared of having sex with the brunette, he was more scared of what would happen after.

They wouldn't just be friends anymore.

Then again, after what he did before, Hajime can't be sure they still are.

Stupid confidence.

Embarrassingly, Iwaizumi, so in thought, had crashed into Oikawa, who had stopped at his front door, patting himself down for his keys. Tooru turned around, the said keys in hand, and smirked at the older boy. He could tell the flushed smaller had something on his mind, and it wasn't holy.

Humming in conceit, Oikawa unlocked the door and stepped in. Leisurely taking his shoes off, as Hajime followed in behind him. The taller stepped into the hall, leaning against the soothingly, cold wall in wait for Iwaizumi.

"You know. You took my tosses well..." Hajime stilled. "I have to say, you at least deserve something." Iwaizumi's heart was beating out of his chest, he placed his hand on the wall parallel to him, in hopes it would help him get his other shoe off quicker but he was caught in his movements when a larger hand joined his on the cream wall.

The elder's breathing became sporadic and his stomach was churning with heat, as the other's rugged body slot against his own leaner one. Large, boney hands roaming unfamiliar skin, causing Iwaizumi's breath to hitch at the burning trails left behind.

Oikawa's breath coated Iwaizumi's neck, goosebumps littering his skin from the warmth. He shivered with pleasure and Tooru laughed. They hadn't even started yet.

The smaller let out an airy groan when soft lips attacked his untouched skin, those lips that immediately sucked on the sweet patches of the other's neck, like painting a uniformed line of purple splatters on a fresh canvas.

Wondering hands found themselves under the thin material of Hajime's jersey, feeling every prominent line and tender stripe as if searing them into his memory for future nights to come.

The raven gasped audibly, unushered tears glassing his eyes.

Iwaizumi's labored breathing deepened further, mouth opening as he began to pant heavily. Saliva began to drip when Oikawa began teasing his pink buds, they stood erect with both the cold and the pain encasing them. Hajime was more vocal now, his urgent moans bouncing off the walls. Oikawa just grinned at the mess he was goadingly creating.

"A deal is a deal." Tooru growled in the shorter's ear, a delicious whimper eliciting from his heaving throat. The brunette travelled his hand deeper down and Iwaizumi panicked, grasping at his wrist.

"Why don't we take this upstairs?" The older compromised, indulged tears beginning to leak. Leaking much like the salty substance from his cock, creating a puddle of discomfort in his underwear.