10-999 (Angst)

Guys we're so close to my 150K face reveal :0

Warning: Drug mention, Drug abuse, gang, police, gun mention, gun use, swearing, murder, death.

"No."

Today, was just like any other day at the station.

"C'mon Chief!" Oikawa shot up in alarming disbelief, from the creaky chair, placing a hand on the mahogany desk before him, in pleading. "You know we're ready!" Iwaizumi gazed at the man of authority with his usual blank expression, making the Chief adjust his collar in sweaty discomfort.

Irihata just sighed at the infuriated brunette, rubbing his eye in his own frustration, before leaning back in his fancy swivel chair.

"Look, guys, I really want to gi-*Ring Ring* give you an oppor- *Ring Ring* -tunity, but these jobs *Ring Ring* coming in are just way too dangerous for *Ring Ring*Trainees lik-*Ring Ring*"

The Chief paused abruptly, mood souring with each ring, picking up the relentless phone.

"Hello?" His tone vexed. Then followed by a few nods. "Yes?" More nods, Oikawa rolled his eyes, throwing himself back into the plastic chair, Hajime having to pull him back forward, after he nearly tipped the poor chair over. "Shit, I'll be right there!" Tooru's eyebrows shot up as he glanced to his partner, intrigue replacing his anger.

Irihata made haste movements as he collected his needed things, nearly rushing out the door before he remembered the two.

"Boys, we'll discuss this later." He dug around in his pockets, throwing a shiny set of keys to Tooru. "As a sorry, take the undercover car. Maybe that'll cheer you up." Oikawa squinted skeptically at the key.

"To our normal post?" With a reluctant nod, the Captain was gone, disappearing before Oikawa could retaliate.

"How boring, huh Iwa-chan~?" Both boys made it to the glittering, midnight black BMW M2 parked round the side of the station, the pretty girl hid from prying eyes. Hajime grew irritated by Tooru's excessive whining and complaining, so he hit the other around the back of the head, praying to shut him up. Only making the whining increase tenfold, to his displeasure.

Oikawa unlocked the car, stomping to the driver's side. The all of a sudden his airway became constricted. Iwaizumi had pulled his partner back by his navy collar, holding his other hand out, as if awaiting something.

"No way am I letting you drive Shittykawa, I don't feel like dying today." Tooru grumbled and slapped the keys into the elder's hand, stomping his way back around the bonnet of the car, muttering a string of curses at the man as he clambered into the passenger side. The said man smiled a little, he'd developed a soft spot for his stupid colleague in the few months they've been partnered together.

Due to being so inexperienced and young, they have a hard time getting assigned the fun jobs, currently being stationed at-

"The mall. Yippee~" Hajime chuckled at the sarcasm dripping from his partner as he started the bonny car. The vehicle gave a low hum in appreciation and jerked out the parking spot, with only minimal power, and straight out the car park. Oikawa fiddled with the dial on the radio, bobbing his head to the multiple songs he was flicking through, the varied tracks flying by so fast that it seemed to blur into incoherent noise for Iwaizumi. Finally, Tooru was satisfied enough with a station, singing quietly along as he watched the grand city buildings pass them by in a blur.

A horn deterred the younger's attention from the window, giggling as Hajime returned it with a few bips of his own as they passed by some older colleagues, from the station, driving the opposite way.