No! (Little space)

Warning: Little space, time out corner, no cuddling threats, bratty Oikawa, NOTHING SEXUAL!!

Oikawa was sat idly in front of the tv, turquoise dummy hanging loosely from his parted lips as many soft colours reflected repetitively off his awed face. Adventure time's theme tune played loudly in the background, causing the regressor to bob his head sluggishly, as he hummed along to the joyous music.

The song came to an end and Oikawa clapped to himself excitedly, hastily reaching across the grey couch to grab at his sippy cup. The brunette's eyes never left his favourite characters as he sat back slowly, a pout gracing his lips as he looked down to his empty cup. With a sigh, the onesie clad male dramatically tipped his head back, violently shaking the remaining droplets of apple juice into his awaiting mouth. 

Smacking his lips in satisfaction, Tooru turned his gaze back to the television, only to find a muscular figure blocking the interesting adventure taking place behind them. Oikawa noticed the serious look on his daddy's face, making the other's pout double ten-fold. 

"I'm pretty sure I told you bedtime was ten minutes ago." The raven muttered as he towel dried his damp hair. Tooru gave the caregiver a glare, his arms folding with the sudden shift in mood. The freshly showered male stalked closer to the little, tossing his towel onto the couch next to the gradually slumping Oikawa. 

"Please don't make this difficult. Come on up, I'll read you a story." Hajime placed his hands under the taller's armpits, trying his hardest to haul the other up as he purposely became dead weight. Iwaizumi carefully lowered the squirming little to the floor, watching with a sigh as Oikawa kicked his fluffy socked heel's onto the floor.

"B-but 'venture time!" Tooru raised his hand to the forgotten screen behind the older for emphasis. Iwaizumi looked behind him briefly to the chaotic animation, seeing that the show had only just started. The older checked the time on his phone seeing that it was getting too late to let the little watch the rest, he really didn't want to deal with grumpy Oikawa in the morning and so he made an adequate decision.

"Bed. Now." Oikawa's bottom lip quivered slightly, his eyes twitching frequently with the action.

"But-" Hajime crouched down in front of his out bursting boyfriend, taking the other's larger hands into his own rough ones.   

"No buts baby, only yours in that bed." Iwa chuckled, nudging the little's cheek a small touch with his knuckle. The boy only pulled away, a sharp look of distaste overtaking his expression.

The younger mumbled something under his breath and Hajime arched a brow. If there's one thing he hates Oikawa for, it's the muttering. Iwaizumi lightly gripped the other's chin and turned it to face him, nearly laughing out loud with how red Oikawa seemed to be with anger.

"You know I hate it when you mumble sweetheart (I love this nickname btw), now repeat to daddy what you just said." Tooru avoided eye contact, as he puffed his cheeks out. Irritation was clearly building up in his system.

"NO!" Taken aback by Oikawa's flare, Iwaizumi attentively tightened his grip on Tooru. Eyes narrowing intensely. Neither spoke for a few seconds, Oikawa still not looking at his daddy and Iwa still in his state of disbelief. 

"That. Is. It mister, this calls for some measures." Tooru's eyes welled with crocodile tears. "You have a choice. No cuddles or time out corner?" Both options seemed agonizing to the regressed male, his mind quickly regretting his course of action. The tears broke through their barrier as they cascaded down his puffed cheeks, flitting his eyes back and forth as if mulling over the options.

"The cowner..." Iwaizumi ruffled his cutie's hair, proud that the boy could make such a hard decision without a strop. 

"Okay bud...but first I want you tell me why your receiving punishment in the first place." Oikawa uncrossed his arms, putting a finger on his chin to justify his thinking process. Hajime smiled softly at the younger, the dissipated amusement returning. 

"I no wisten and...and I m-mumble and I sayed no." Iwaizumi gave a nod, standing back up with a stretch, before offering a hand to the sniffling little on the floor. Hajime feels he should give a bit more sympathy to the sensitive other and lessen his punishment but the younger wouldn't learn otherwise.

He gently guided the other up the stairs into the brunette's newly cleaned playroom. The furthest corner of the baby blue room was cleared of any toys and pictures just for situations like these. The younger looked at his daddy with sad eyes, jutting out his bottom lip as he hesitantly let go of Iwaizumi's hand and meekly shuffled across the large room. Once in the corner, Oikawa sat crossed legged facing Iwaizumi. 

The raven pulled out his phone and entered the timer app. He then set the timer for ten minutes, before showing Oikawa how long he had to stay in the corner for. Hajime placed his phone down on the multi-coloured children's desk beside the door, trying his best to get his hair to stand up in its usual spikes.

"I'll come back for you in ten minutes baby. Oh and no toys, I'm trusting you." With that the door was shut and Oikawa was left in the vast room alone. To the bored little, hours seemed to go by instead of seconds and with each tick of his micky mouse wall clock, his limbs itched to move.

I haf  be a good bwoy for daddy!

Oikawa took a deep breath, releasing the itchiness through a very long exhale. Ideas to keep his mind occupied, zoomed like toy trains through the boy's head, one stood out the most. Tooru had resulted to counting the number of toy cars lined up on his desk against the wall opposite.

He counted them all, then backwards, then those of the same colour and then the ones different coloured and yeah...he was bored again. Taking a quick glance at the door, Oikawa riskily maneuvered onto his hands and knees. The ninja little, as quietly as possible crawled across the navy carpeted floor until he reached the rainbow desk. 

Oikawa, too afraid to let his eyes leave the door, reached up onto the desk and sporadically tapped around the desk for at least one car but instead his hand landed on something rectangular.

He pulled the item from the desk to find it was his daddy's phone. He pressed the lock button to see a picture of himself smiling brightly at the camera in Iwaizumi's volleyball shirt. The brunette giggled to himself, but then he noticed the timer was at 7 minutes left and puffed out his cheeks once again.

At weast there time to pway...

Putting the phone back, Tooru felt around further back until his finger knocked against a car, causing it to roll back and make a small clink against the wall. The little held his breath, straining his ears to see if he could hear his daddy was coming. 

The coast was clear. 

Oikawa grabbed the car, as he swiveled on his knees towards the naughty corner. He glanced at the door before nodding to himself in confirmation to move.

Misson steawl a broom broom is cwoming to a cwose. Ovwer! 

Tooru moved one knee forward and the door swung open.

"Tooru baby, did I leave my pho--give me that car. NOW!" 

uh ohs