And maybe I will. (Smut)

Warning: Blowjob.

Oikawa and Iwazumi were running late for practice, not too late but late enough for coach to flip.

Iwazumi grumbled the whole way through the scolding and the whole way to the changing rooms, a very tired Oikawa dragging his feet behind him.

The boys had chosen separate benches and began to take their jackets off.

"This is why you should sleep earlier, then you won't oversleep." Iwazumi sighed to himself, Oikawa hummed in agreement, also sighing to himself.

"Don't you think it's too much pressure, to get up early every morning and practice the same move over and over no matter how perfect it is." Oikawa muttered quietly, so quiet Iwazumi wasn't too sure he said anything at all.

"Yeah well, that's what you have team mates for, besides that boring repetition pays off." Hajime was now facing his best friend, who's back was towards him. "Hey don't you have tosses to be practicing for me?"

Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"I don't feel like tosses today." This made Iwazumi's frown deepen.

"If you don't do tosses then how in the hell do I practice?" Oikawa shrugged placing his jacket on a peg.

"Get someone else to do it, I'm focusing on my serves." Tooru did a couple of stretches, unaware the state of disbelief his Iwa-chan was in.

"Your serves are already perfect and you are my tosser, which means you are practicing tosses for me to spike." Oikawa smirked at the wall, an extreme idea popping into his head.

This will make Iwa-chan want me to practice serves.

"Give me a blowjob and maybe I will." The sentence was loud and clear yet Iwazumi couldn't understand what he was hearing.

"What-" Oikawa turned to face Hajime, a smug look adorning his face.

"You heard me, right here, right now and I'll practice my tosses." Iwazumi took a step closer, no hesitation in his brisk movements but Oikawa could practically see the anticipation swirling in his eyes. As Hajime lowered to his knees in front of the brunette the captain panicked.

He's really going to do it?!

Oikawa looked down at the raven, wide eyed.

"Your r-really going to? W-what if....What if someone W-walks in?" Iwazumi slowly trailed his finger over the olders bulge, making him jump with a gasp.

"I need to practice my spikes captain, so blowjob it is." It was Iwazumi's turn to look smug as he reached past the waist band of the volleyball shorts and boxers, gripping Oikawa's thick cock.

Tooru bit back a moan as the crisp air hit his dick. Iwazumi stroked it, peering at Oikawa's desperate face through his eyelashes. He leant forward and began placing small kisses around the head, deliberately leaving the tip.

Oikawa's hand threaded through Hajime's spikes, giving an accidental tug when the raven trailed his tongue along the red angry tip. Iwazumi peeled the foreskin back as he slowly took the head first, into his hot mouth, causing Tooru to grunt, wanting nothing more than to fuck Iwa-chan's face.

Hajime slowly took the whole thing until his nose was buried into the captain's pubes. As he went to pull back, Oikawa gripped his hair, keeping his head in place, resulting in the spiker to choke and gag a few times before he settled his breathing.

Oikawa let him pull his head away and Iwazumi reached the tip, then made his way back to the base with ease. He flattened his tongue to reach the underside vein and he quickened his pace. The boy above him grunting and groaning, to keep from losing control.

Iwazumi decided to try something he thought his friend might like, as he reached the tip, he tweaked his jaw a little bit so his teeth grazed the slit.

That's when Oikawa lost it.

He held Iwazumi's head in place as he relentlessly face fucked him.

"You asked for this, don't be complaining of a saw jaw later on, you wanna practice spikes, I'll give you one to practice on." Oikawa threw his head back with a moan as Iwazumi moaned around his cock, loving the dirty talk, which sent vibrations all around Oikawa's throbbing dick.

A few more thrusts and Hajime could feel it swell in his mouth and taste the salty taste of pre-cum.

Oikawa was close and Hajime was glad, as his jaw was absolutely killing him. Tooru's grip tightened on Iwazumi's hair, as he shot his load down his red, raw throat. He watched intently as Hajime slowly swallowed all his seed and pulled away when Iwazumi tapped him, his now soft dick leaving his friends mouth, covered in cum and saliva.

He tucked it away.

Hajime looked up at Tooru with eyes glistening, mouth glossy, cheeks pink and hair disheveled making Oikawa want to take him right there and then, but they had to get to practice quick before coach came looking.
Oikawa helped the raven up with a wink.

"If you show me how good you can take my tosses, I'll show you how good you can take my dick. Deal?"

"Deal."