Chapter 26 (Captured)

Draco POV

I kissed her like never before, I kiss her knowing that their watching us right this moment. I'm telling her to leave but she insists on staying. She doesn't get it, she doesn't know there here for her.

"You should of never returned" I saw a shadow from behind creeping up. I grabbed her wrist & I shield her with my body.

We were getting surrounded by them, they all had black cloaks but one stood out the most.

"Well done boy" his voice I knew exactly who this was.

"I didn't agree to this" I shouted to him, raising my voice angery.

"How dare you yell at your father!" My father shouts back at me. I could feel her breaths getting deeper, I know she heard what he said.

"Get the girl" my father mumbled, he ordered them. The death eaters started to walk towards her.

The first men that touch her, I couldn't resist. I took out my wand & hex at them but they started to hold me off & drag me deep into the forest. I hear her screams getting lower, I'm turning my head back to look at her. She's laying on the floor getting drag by death eaters.

I didn't take no part of this, I knew they were here. They'd always been here waiting for her to come back. I should've speak up sooner to let her know, it was to late by the time I said something to her.

Nina POV

My body being forced along the grass, I put my weight on the men but it was nothing compared to there strength. I screamed, yelled as loud as I could trying to let someone know I'm out here. I look back a few times to see Draco wrestling the death eaters. He's calling out my name but I can't say a word.

The death eaters drag me far into the forest making sure nobody could hear them. They push me roughly to the ground, head first.

"My lord will be very pleased to see you" The man, I've seen him before. Petter Pettigrew.

There was about 8 big tall men surrounding me, making sure I don't make a run for it. I was feeling dizzy the blood dripping down my head from the push.

I have my wand on me, it's hidden in my boots. Well the death eaters were talking & distracted. I made a run for it & they followed right behind me.

They threw spells at me.

"Don't kill her she belongs to the Lord!" I heard one of them yell out.

I did manage to turn around & shoot a couple spells at them, I ran threw the forest getting scratches from the trees I came across & almost falling from the leaves & rocks on the ground.

I see it, I see the school I slowed down my pace & celebrated with a smile. But I was to early.

A death eater grab me by my hair & yank me hard another death eater pick my up from my legs. While grabbing me from my throat & covering my mouth. I was unable to breath, I fell unconscious.

Harry POV

First day back to school for me & my sister & yet I can't find where she was wonder off to already. She might of skip dinner & went straight to sleep. I ask Hermione to check if she's there.

"Harry she's- she's not there" Hermione came running down the steps in the common room.

"What are you sure ?!" I jump up from the couch.

"Yes I'm sure, her bed hasn't been touch!" Hermione said to me, I could tell she was worried, we all were.

A million questions ran threw my head, did they take her? Did she ran off somewhere? Or could she have went with him?

Me Ron & Hermione went to the Slytherin common room to see if he knew anything, but they informed us Malfoy had went outside. That's exactly where we ran off to.

Malfoy & Malfoy I saw both father & Son having a heated conversation. I saw his father disappear off somewhere.

"Where is she Malfoy tell me what you did to her!" I shot up my wand & pointed it at him, while walking quickly infront of him.

He turn coldly to face us & he too took his wand up.

We were both breathing heavy, he hasn't said a thing.

"You know where she is don't you?" Ron ask Draco curiously.

Draco look frightened he drop his wand & spoke.

"They have her" Draco said trembling, I couldn't help but push myself onto him. I grab him by his shirt & punch him.

"Stop it Harry" Hermione yelled out.

Malfoy of course didn't go down without a fight, I punch him as hard as I could. He knows we're she's at & the thought of anything happening to her makes my blood boil.

"Potter your gonna lose if you don't leave now" Draco voice was desperate, he push himself off of me.

"Where are they?" I said coldly but scared at the same time. Draco pointed his wand into the forest,

"I'm coming" Draco said while we were in are way.

"Your out of your mind!" I spit out harshly.

"I know where they are & you'll get nowhere without me" Draco shouted at us, I sign & nodded my head.

Draco was leading the way to where she was, as where going deeper into the forest we start to hear screams getting louder & louder. I know it's my sister, she's screaming.