Chapter 1 (How it Began)

Nina POV

I hated livening here, They treated me & Harry like if we their Maid. They would always make us clean up after them and even buy Groceries with are own money. Me and Harry had money from helping the neighbors, but we will always share are money. We tried to keep it a secret from Aunt Petunia but she would always find out. I'm pretty sure her son Dudley would snoop around mine and Harry's belongings. That money was for Christmas Gifts & Birthdays, some of it was for are future Collages we wanted to go to. But Aunt Petunia & her husband wanted us to have a miserable life, because they said that's what happened when we came into their life.

It all change when me & Harry turned 11

"Hagrid ?" I said to the big man walking with me and Harry in a place he said was called Diagon Alley.

"Yes Nina?" He stop to look down on me giving me all his attention.

"Is this really happening?, I mean me and Harry are going to a Wizardry school?" He looked at me & let out a chuckle. While Harry was just looking around this place.

"That reminds me" Hagrid stop & looked around & then he pulled me & Harry to the side. He kneeled on his knee and gave us both a serious look.

"What is Hagrid? Is everything alright?" My brother finally came back to reality and spoke. I nodded my head and we both look at Hagrid confused and concern.

Hagrid took a deep breath "Harry Potter & Nina Potter you both must not tell anyone your related, Bad people will come after you both."

"But who?" I looked at him with desperate eyes he just patted my shoulder and stood back up.

"People already know who you are Harry but they don't know about Nina. So you must keep her a secret" Hagrid said while dusting off his knees.

"I can't tell anyone about my twin sister, But what would they say about are last names?" Harry said while looking at me then back at Hagrid. "Nina Kavinsky is what we will call you when you come to Hogwarts in the 3rd year" Hagrid look down at me, but I didn't want to look back at him. Why do I have to change my last name just because theirs 'bad people' & why can't I go right now ? it was no fair I couldn't tell people he was my twin. "Everyone except the professors, they already know about you too" I look back up with a smile at least some people will know right?

"Nina your story will be you grow up in a home of muggles because your parents died and the staff of Hogwarts decided to accept you into Hogwarts"

"Why can't I go now with Harry to the school?" I told him giving him an ugly look. "The bad people already suspect that Harry didn't grow up alone & we need at least 2 years for them to stop wondering, don't worry you'll be able to come in the 3rd year"

I looked at him and nodded, looking back at Harry he was giving me a small smile. I wasn't gonna see him until summer. I didn't really understand why we needed to do this but from what I'm hearing it's for my own good.