Chapter 27 (Final)

Nina POV

I woke up, slightly opening my eyes was that all a dream? But when I open my eyes wide I was looking into his cold dark eyes. The lord was standing infront of me,

"Nina Potter, the one with strengths" Voldemort raspy voice whispering low. I tried to move but I simply couldn't, I had been tied up to a tree standing behind me.

"Tell me Nina have you been exploring your powers, making them strong for me?" He leaned in even closer to me almost breathing the same air. I stood confused, I know my spells could come off a little more stronger then others but what does he mean powers?

"You don't know, pathetic" Voldemort notice I'm confused. "You don't deserve them" he backs away & turn his back to me. Voldemort was blocking my view before, but now I see all the death eaters standing behind him.

"Start the ceremony Severus" Voldemort order him, it's him. Professor Snape I raised my head when I heard his name "someone grab her"

They untied me roughly & when they did I grab a rock from the ground & smash it into the death eater head.

"Sectumsempra"

I fell on the ground, & I felt pain my whole body was in pain. I screamed & yelled to make the pain go way but it was useless. I heard laughing, while I was lying on the ground.

It stop & right when it did I was being drag to a circle drawn on the ground, they threw me into it & I stood up. I was lock into the circle.

Professor snape started to mumbled words while holding a large book. I fell on my knees, I was beginning to feel the air being suck outta me.

"Stop!" I beg while I was holding my neck trying to get some air, but it's useless.

Out of nowhere I saw smoke surrounding everything, unable to see but I mange to breathe again. I felt a hand grab me & I turned frightened.

"It's okay it's me let's go"  Draco was here, I took a deep breath & hug him.

I look around & see Harry & Voldemort fighting, I stumble back to get my wand. I see Ron & Hermione cursing death eaters.

"I can't leave them here" I look at Draco who looks confused. "There my family" I let go of Draco hand I run to join the fights.

I watch my brother almost falling on his knees while Voldemort is shooting a spell on him, I mumbled "come on Harry!" But he's getting weaker, I can't stand here seeing my brother like this.

I shoot at Voldemort now his attention has gone to me, my teeth clenched as I was having a duo with him. I heard voice behind telling me to stop but I have so much anger in me.

I felt my feet rise from the ground & my hair starting to slowly light up, the look on Voldemort face made him week. That very moment I had a free shoot,

I screamed "AVADA KEDAVRA"

I was about 10 feet in the air when I began to sink down, I saw Voldemort face fading & cracking away.

The death eaters began to run away, I felt my feet hit the ground softly. I was being approached by Harry.

I hug him tightly, I started to sob & so did he. Harry grab me gently on my face "it's over now" I smiled softly & rested my head on his chest.

The leaves on the floor were breaking, Draco. I shoot my head up.

"I'm sorry" his lips trembling while he's frowning.

I look at my brother, who's already been looking at me & he's nods & says "go ahead" softly.

I walk into Draco arms, I throw my hands on his neck & hug him.

"This is gonna take some getting use too" I heard a voice from behind say, it was Ron.

I let go of Draco & I walk up to Ron & Hermione, & I hug them tightly & I thank them for helping me.

"What was that?" Harry ask me concerned, while I saw everyone else was wondering the same thing.

"I- I don't know" I said looking at my hands.

"You were flying in the air & your hair was-" Ron was rambling on.

"It's her powers, she has powers" Hermione smiled.

"Powers? What kind of powers?" Harry ask with a grin on his face.

"I don't know exactly but all I know is years ago, there was a very powerful witch who was chosen to have the ability on strength. She was meant to pass them on but never did, but I see she has chosen someone you Nina. That makes you the chosen one"
Hermione explained to us,

"That's why Voldemort wanted them so bad, because he wanted to be chosen but never was" I said agreeing with everyone word Hermione said, everyone face was shock.

"It'd be best if no one knows about this" Hermione suggested "then people will be after you trying to take them from you"

I nodded my head & agreed.

"We better get going then"  Ron said, scared of the dark & being in the forest.

When we went back to hogwarts, we were catching everyone eyes. Whispering here & there, but we made are way to Dumbledore. We explained everything that happened, even about Professor Snape. & he told us we could've died, but he was very great full of everything.

While leaving the office, Harry hold back me & Draco.

"I don't like this" Harry shot an angery look at Draco.

"Harry-" but he interrupted me.

"Let me finish" he began to say "I will accept in one condition" he walk infront of Draco "never hurt her" he threatened Draco, & Draco just nodded his head. I know Draco wanted to say a lot more but didn't.

Harry left, leaving me & Draco alone.

I began to laugh, of Harry words & so did he. I closely look up into his eyes & kiss him. Me & Draco don't have anything stopping us now.

Voldemort is gone now, he have nothing to be afraid of. Nobody could know about my powers, & me & Draco will finally have are happy ending.

The end

This is the end of Potter Hidden Sister, I had so much fun writing it. Also, I'm writing a new story that's going to be 18+ with x reader & Mattheo Riddle. Stay tuned to know know more,

Instagram: lovelyjannets

I will post updates about this new story!