Chapter 11 (She will pay)

Draco POV

"Get your hands off me!" I yelled at Pansy, at this point I'm disgusting from her. She wouldn't keep her bloody hands off me. She ran away crying, she'll be alright.

"What do you say Malfoy, we put a spell on their brooms?" Goyle was suggesting of course I agreed. These mudbloods are gonna wish they never came to this school.

As Goyle & I were walking away from the field, there was a class entering. I could barley hold in my laugh, one of those losers are gonna be willy-wity in the sky.

I stop walking when I notice Nina, she was in that class. Her & her disgusting choice of friends. Hopefully the Weasly gets the broom. They were picking up their brooms, from were I was standing I couldn't tell which broom was which.

I kept my eyes on her.

She got the broom, she was holding on to it for dear life. The broom was going crazy! Goyle was laughing.

"Her & that mouth of her deserves it" Goyle was laughing at her, I push him & he fell on his fat ass.

When I turn back to look at Nina, she wasn't their. Instead their was a group of people surrounding someone on the field.

"Malfoy let's go" Goyle started pulling my shirt, but I'm not leaving until I see her.

I saw Nina stand up, as soon as I saw her the Weasly boy was coming my away. Before he could get to me I started running.

I'm such an idiot, I could've seriously hurt her & it would of all been my fault. How did she not get hurt?

Nina POV

"How did you do that?"
"She landed that"
"Can you teach me that?"
"Is she okay?"

"Move away people give her space" Hermione started pushing away the crowd that started to surround me.

"Who here casted a spell on this broom?!" The flying coach said. I too wanted to know who did that to my broom, Luckily I didn't get hurt.The only person I thought of was Pansy.

I waited until lunch to comfort her for almost costing me my life. How annoyed I was with this girl, she just couldn't stay away could she.

Lunch time arrived

I march into the cafe to the Slytherin table.

"Get up" I took off my robe & tuck in my hair. Pansy turned around & face me.

"What's your problem, cat got your filthy tongue" She laugh to herself. Irritated I was from her.

"I SAID GET UP" I yelled at her, she got up

"Don't do this Nina!" Hermione yelled out.

I slap her in the face, Pansy face bright red from embarrassment. She tried running away but before she did I grab her from her hair & drag her to the floor. I jump on top of her & started punching/scratching. She had a grip on my hair, she used her other hand to defend herself.

"Let go already!"
"A fight!"
"Someone get a professor!"
"Stop it!"
"Nina!"
"Get her good!"
"Finally!"
"That's what she gets"

"Say sorry" I said to Pansy, I'm not gonna let go until she says sorry to me in front of everyone.

"I'm sorry" she cried.

I felt someone grab me from my waist & tried pull me off her. Once I got on my feet I let go of her

"Stay away from me bitch!" I screamed at her, I feel so much better.

"You stupid Mudblood! You'll pay for this" She yelled back, she was crying throwing fist. I saw Ron was the one that pulled her away. I turn back to see Harry standing behind me. The whole school forming a huge group around us.

Professor Snape came along, he made eye contact with both me & Pansy. He grab me from shirt & walk towards Dumbledores office.

We entered his office were we found Dumbledore sitting down. He stood up immediately when he got a look of my face. I did have a couple tiny scratch's on me.

"What seems to be the problem?" Dumbledore ask.

I look at the ground, thinking about the situation it was entirely my fault. I was the one to approach her first.

"She was in a fight" Professor Snape said giving me the side eye.

"She almost killed me, she cast a spell on my broom!" I told Dumbledore, I had my arms crossed.

"I understand Ms Potter, you simply cannot put your hands on other students" Dumbledore believed me, He called me by my actual last name.

"Thank you" I said to him, I nodded my head & smile softly.

"We'll talk about your punishment later, your excused" Dumbledore sat back down, he was in no mood for this. I left the room & headed to the main hall.

I came back greeted from cheers, I was surprised on how many people dislike Pansy. Although some Slytherins didn't look to happy about the situation.

The Beauxbatons girls smiling at me & the Drumstrang boys looking me up & down. I was very uncomfortable, I saw my friends at the end of the hall way.

"That was hilarious" Hermione said
"Brilliant actually" Harry said
"That was not funny"Ron said

I laugh from their comments, I know I could've handle the situation different but my anger got the best of me. Surprisly Harry was not angry, am sure Hermione told him everything.

"I have good news Nina" Harry said to me.

"What did Pansy get expelled" I smiled from the thought of that happening.

"Better" Harry smiled "During Christmas break we're going to see Sirius" I smiled big from the news, my godfather we're going to have a lovely reunion.

I gave Harry a huge hug, he hug me back. We were both extremely happy. Looking at Ron & Hermione they felt left out, I pulled them into the hug as well.

I feel so happy, after everything that happened with last year & the beginning of this year. I feel like everything is going to get better from here.

Pansy POV

"I hate her!" I scream at my friend Daphne.

"Look what she did to my face, how is Draco going to like me like this?" I ask Daphne, but she just shrug her shoulders.

"I'm going to get her back for this because I know something no ones else does!" I look at the mirror observing the bruises she left on me.

"What's that?" Daphne ask.

"Who she really is"