Chapter 20 (Snakes)

Nina POV

"Their you are"

It was Draco he was coming from the dark hallway, he slowly pick up the apple & walk towards me. Draco was staring right into my soul, he wasn't smiling. He wasn't showing no emotion. I stood there with a straight face while he came up to me.

He tug my hair behind my ear gently, he was looking into my eyes. I raised my chin slowly to look into his eyes as well. He put his hand on my cheeks.

"Is everything okay?" I ask him peacefully, I place my hand onto his.

He said nothing, Draco stood there breathing heavy. I left his cold breath on my face. If I was being honest he looked piss, usually he's more talkative.

"You hurt me" he mumble softly, but I heard clearly what he said.

"I will never do that to you" I smiled softly, but I kept a straight face. He closed his eyes slowly then open then up after a few seconds. Draco then removed his hand off my face.

"I don't want to believe it" He glared at me & raised his brows.

"Did you hear something or-" Draco cut me off.

"I did" he breathe heavy & smirk at me, I crossed my arms & tilted my head ready to hear what he possibly could be upset at me for.

"You fuck the Weasley boy!" Draco raged out of nowhere, he raised his voice & threw one of his hands in the air.

I drop my jaw & crooked my brows, I step back from him. I look him up & down, with a disgusted look.

"Where did you hear that?" I scoffed at him.

"That's not the point! You little-"

"Little what!?" I interrupted him "No really say it"

"How could you!" His voice crack.

"Draco I didn't sleep with him" I step towards & look into his eyes with a confused face.

"You were with him all night then you somehow happen to come into your common room early in the morning with your pajamas" Draco explained to me, he sounded so confident on his words.

"We were studying all night & I drop something on my way back to my room, so I went early in the morning to go get it" I described to him, Draco frowned at the ground "who said this to you?"

"Seamus Finnigan" He answered my question.

"Why would he say this to you?!" I raised my voice slightly at him Draco kept quite. "Did you- did you ask him to spy on me!?"

"I didn't force him Nina!" Draco, not surprised he tried to act innocent here.

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! Why would you?" I fully named him, he swallow gulp.

"I was just insecure about you okay!" Draco said so forcefully, I didn't mean to force it out of him.

"I'm sorry" I put my head down, disappointed in myself never did I want to force anyone.

He walk towards me & hug me, I hug him back.

I quickly forgot about the argument we just had, I felt free in his arms. But I still would've never imagine Seamus playing two roles, he twisted Draco mind or maybe he misunderstood. Ether way he was being a Snake! An unloyal snake!

"Let's just make it official already Nina" he said while holding onto my hands. "Be my girlfriend?"

When he ask me those words I froze, I just stood there. The only thing getting in the way was my brother Harry. It was time for me to decide do I want love or do I need family? But if I'm going to be with him I have to tell him who I really I am.

"Draco you should know-" I started to talk before someone creep up.

"Nina we were getting worried when you would come back" it was Hermione, she lowered her voice when she saw Draco.

Draco kept his eyes on me, I look at him then back at Hermione. Was this a sign? I was about to tell Draco who I really was. I ended up leaving with Hermione, Draco stood there with his head down.

As soon as we were away from Draco, Hermione snap at me.

"Nina! You were just about to tell him!" She whispered at me so harshly.

"I know" I mumbled.

"How much longer will this last?" She said "When are you going to tell Harry!?"

"He'll disown me if he finds out" I said to her, I felt my throat getting tighter.

"He would never do that to you Nina" She grab one of my arms, assuring me Harry wouldn't flip but Hermione didn't grow up with Harry so how could she know.

"He ask me to be his girlfriend" I smirk softy.

"He what?" Hermione shoot up her head with a smile, I nodded my head & bit my lips.

"It's true, we were arguing then we made up then he ask me to be his girlfriend!" I explained to her, I realize how toxic we were becoming. One second I was ready to leave chop his head off then, another second I'm ready to be his girlfriend.

"Tell me all about it later, we have to go" Hermione let out a chuckle, We both walk to are common room.

I sat next to Harry on the sofa, Ron was sitting the opposite way & Hermione was sitting on a chair reading a book. Harry & Ron were looking at newspapers.

"Do you two have dates for the Ball?" I ask them, they both shot a glare at me, Hermione side eyeing us.

"I haven't ask her yet" Harry put down the newspaper. "Ginny"

"I haven't ask you know who" Ron came close to whisper.

"Are you going?" Harry ask me.

"I am" I said with a proud smile.

"Oh yeah, with who?" He raised his brows.

I pretended as if I was thinking just to tease him, I got up from the couch were Harry scoff. He mumbled something to Ron, they both started to laugh.

I grab two pillows & threw it at them.

"Ow" they both were being dramatic.

Thank you guys so much for 300 reads it means so much to me, I appreciate it very much. Also we're rank #3 for the pottersister hashtag! again I thank you all💞