Chapter 10 (Don't tell him!)

Nina POV

"Took you long"

"You, how did you know I was gone?" I ask

"I ask around"

"What are you doing here? Your in Slytherin how did you get in?" I ask him confused on how he just arrived here & already knew were my dorm was.

"I just wanted to make sure you got to your dorm safe, goodnight Nina" he then left, Viktor Krum doesn't even know me.

I was tired of this day already first with Dumbledore, then with combining schools, then Draco & now Viktor. I need a good night sleep I'll think tomorrow.

I woke up got ready, pick up my books & headed to the cafeteria for some breakfast.

"Morning Sunshine" Fred greeted me with a smile.

"Morning Fred, where's George?" I ask him

"Ahh he's hitting it off with a some girl" he chuckled & ate his breakfast.

Harry & Ron & Hermione all came in together & sat down.

"Hey what did Dumbledore wanted yesterday?" Harry ask me.

"He ask if something unusual happens when I cast a spell" I said to him.

"Uh huh does something unusual happen?" Harry ask me, but this time he was acting very suspicious.

"I'm sorry Is their something you need to tell me?" I ask Harry, he ignored me.

I kick him "I'm talking to you"

"Okay okay, something unusual happens to me too" He mumbled.

"Well what is it?" I ask him, he shake his head. Meaning he can't tell me right now because of are surroundings.

"First class of the year Potions, let's go" Hermione jump up & grab my hand. She drag me all the way to Professor Snape class.

"Wow it's really full" Hermione whispered to me, she was right these classes are gonna be 3x full. The Beauxbatons & the Drumstrangs were getting along.

"Not another year of potions with him" Hermione whine, Draco walk into the classroom.

My heart started beating, I felt my blood drop when I saw him, I turned the other way embarrassed on how my face was heating.

"Let's sit" Hermione suggested, I nodded & sat down in the front.

"Can I sit their" Viktor Krum was standing behind me.

"Uh I was here-" he interrupted me.

"Not you, you" he was talking about Hermione, I look at Hermione giving her signals to stay here.

"Well alright" Hermione got up & sat in the back of the classroom. I sign in disappointed.

"Hope you don't mind, I usually learn better when I sit in the front" He assured me, I nodded & started taking notes. I slowly felt my eyes close.

"Nina"

"Mmm" I moaned.

"Kavinsky!" I woke up from the sound of books being slammed right infront of me.