Chapter 5 (Sneaky)

Nina POV

The next day, I was feeling like a complete idiot. Not only did I not do my homework but Malfoy found out about what me & Hermione were up too. I tried to avoid Draco as much as possible, it wasn't easy when I had almost every class with him. I decided I wanted to be alone for the rest of the day, I ditch all my classes.

I went to the lake, for some piece & alone time. I had brought my journal for me to write on. I mostly wrote about my life, I didn't have anything else to write about that was interesting to me except for that. But I think today I'm going to write about The Blonde Boy.

"Your into writing?" I didn't need to turn around to see who it was, it was obvious at this point.

"I came here to be alone" I was staring into the lake, trying not to make eye contact with the boy.

"Interesting so did I" He sat down right next to me, almost close enough that are thighs are inches from touching.

I decided to ignore him, maybe he'll go away.

"I get the feeling your avoiding me Nina" He turn to face me but I still didn't want to look at him.

But like I said maybe he'll go away if I stay quite.

"Did I do something to you?" He said while trying to get my attention. "I don't believe I did, if anything I should be upset with you" He raised his voice.

"You don't make a good impression of Goyle" he slightly chuckled to himself.

"If you wanted to ask me something, just spit it out" He hesitated before finishing the end of that sentence.

At this point maybe, I'm just being childish for avoiding him.

"If your wondering why I keep trying to talk to you... I can't even answer that myself, truth is your the only girl that I find attractive" I started to blush from what he was saying. Did he really?

"Well then I guess, I'll be going" He got up & dusted off the dirt that was hanging on his clothes.

"Stay" I finally look him in the eye. He immediately sat back down & we were both just admiring the peace & quiet.
____________________________________

When we went back into the Castle, people were gossiping about something.

"What's going on?" I said to Hufflepuff boy

"Sirius Black he's here" He said giving me & Draco a serious look.

"What!? Where?" Draco said while looking around.

"They don't know, that's why everyone is freaking out." The Hufflepuff boy explained to us what was going on.

"Well thanks for telling us" I said while walking away. "What's are you name?" I turn around to face the Hufflepuff boy. "I'm Nina Kavinsky" I said with a friendly smile. "Nina would you-" but they got interrupted by the one & only "fuck off won't you"
Draco put his arm over my shoulder & we walk off.

"Do you go around telling every boy your name?" Draco stop to face me.

"No I don't, not everyone wants to be my friend" I frowned to him.

"Mmm you'll be surprised" then again he put his arm around my shoulder, then we started walking to are common rooms. What did he mean by that?

Draco walk me to the outside of my Common room.

"Be careful" Draco said before walking away.

I quickly noticed the painting of the fat lady, it's been all scratch up.

"Their you are, where have you been?!" I saw my brother from the other side of the staircase coming down. "Look Harry the painting" I change the subject. "I know their putting the castle on lockdown, I've been looking for you everywhere"

"I was just outside at the lake" I wasn't lying to him, I was their but he doesn't know with who.

"We'll your staying by my side, until I know it's safe" I drop my jaw from what Harry just said. What am I a lost puppy to him? But I just nodded & He grabbed my hand, making are way to the cafeteria.

When we got their everyone was already their, making them to all turn their heads towards Harry & I. Hermione & Ron where calling us over to them. I couldn't help notice Draco was watching us. Then I notice why, Harry & I were still holding hands. I let go of Harry hand making my way to Hermione & Ron. Harry followed behind me & sat down next to me giving me a confused look.

"After Dinner we're going to have to sleep here!" Hermione said while looking at all of us.

"It won't be that bad Hermione" of course Ron was their eating his dinner. Hermione just rolled her eyes.

Time past by & we were all in are sleeping bags. This was not a comfortable place to be sleeping at but I had to deal with it.

I couldn't sleep

I got up carefully trying not to wake up my brother to see for myself if this 'Sirius Black' person was actually here.

But as soon as I was just 10 steps away from my sleeping bag the main doors opened up. I ran on my tippy toes & hide behind a wall.

It was Dumbledore & Professor Snape & Argus Filch, they were all their. I saw Filch checking students to see if their sleeping. He's going to see that I'm not their! I tried walking to the bathrooms without making any noises to make it look like I was coming from their.

"Theirs one gone headmaster" Filch waved to Dumbledore and Snape to come.

"Miss Kavinsky, isn't that what we call her here?" Professor Snape said while looking at my empty sleeping bag.

Then their was a scream, making everyone wake up.

"It's alright just go back to sleep everyone" Dumbledore informed the students. What was that scream anyways?

"She's not here? w-where is she!?" My brother got up almost half asleep.

Dumbledore & Snape stayed quite because they didn't even know were I was. I need to make a run around the castle because the bathrooms where on the other side.

"She might of went to the Bathroom Mr. Potter" Dumbledore said trying to calm Harry down. Harry of course went to go check for himself. I quickly spirited around the castle to make it look like I was coming from the restrooms.

People started to wake up over Harry interruption.

"Harry what are you doing awake?" He bump into me, & I quickly acted like I was coming from the restrooms. "Are you alright?" Harry grab my shoulders looking me up & down to see if I was harmed. "I'm feeling quite nice honestly" I smiled at Harry. "Let's just go back" Harry reach out for my hand. I declined it & made my way back to the my sleeping bag.

"Ms. Kavinsky do you have any idea what could've happened to you?" Professor Snape stared at me.

"I just needed to use the restroom" I walk off to my sleeping bag & got comfortable.

"Detention with me tomorrow" Professor Snape said before walking out of the room. Him himself were already enough to see everyday, but an extra hour long. Next time I'm going to stay in the sleeping bag.