Chapter 12 (Missing)

Nina POV

I woke up took a shower, brush my teeth, did my hair, & lightly put foundation over the scratch's, then got dressed. I headed to the cafeteria with Hermione for some breakfast. At that moment we were stop by Professor Lupin.

"Good morning ladies, Nina may I have a word?" The professor ask me. He had a smile on his face, Hermione then left.

"Yes Professor?" I said to him greeting with with a smile, he smiled back.

"Oh Nina so young & Brave" He tuck my hair behind my ear, I couldn't help but throw up in my mouth.

"Is there something you need Professor?" I step back & ask him.

"Right of course, your brother Harry" He whispered "We can't find him anywhere" I look at him confused, I gasp from the thought of anything happening to Harry.

"Are you sure? I just saw him last night?" I explained to him, he took a deep breath & kneeled down to me.

"I'm sorry Nina" I put his hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean? Your scaring me...where's Harry?!" I push his hand back "Tell me where he is?" I screamed at him. He just looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry" I lowered my voice. I walk away from him I went outside, just when I thought everything was going back to the way it use to be. My brother is missing.

Where are you Harry?

Walking back to the school felt odd, usually I had my brother with me, but I can't find him. It's wired Harry would never go anywhere without telling me.

"Nina we heard are you alright?" Hermione ask me rubbing my back. I nodded my head, but she knew I wasn't fine, I was at the end of crying.

"We'll find him, I promise" Ron spoke making me frown, the truth is how are we gonna find? Alive or dead.

I skipped all my classes, I was in the forbidden forest with Ron & Hermione but we eventually spilt up.

"Looking for potter?" A familiar voice creep up behind me.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood" I said to him walking away continuing on looking for Harry.

"But I have something that may be helpful" I turn to face him, I couldn't tell if he was telling the truth or not.

"You see last night I saw Potter" Draco said "He was leaving with Sirius Black the criminal" Draco added on. I can't believe Harry left & didn't say a thing to me. I took a deep breath of relief.

"Thank you" I said to Draco, he flinched at me.

"What? He left with a criminal, did you hear me?" Draco face was confused, I couldn't exactly tell him.

"Why did you tell me this?" I ask him. He stayed quite. I wasn't going to force him to tell me, I just walk off with him.

As we were walking we saw Hermione & Ron, they were kissing. Ron had her pin on the tree, god I'm so proud for them. I spin to look at Draco, we were thinking the same thing. We walk the opposite way, making it a longer way to enter the school.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask Draco.

"Do you have a crush on me?" I smiled at him, his jaw dropped. I giggled from his reaction. He didn't say a word.

"You don't have to answer-"

"I do" Draco interrupted me, my cheeks turning bright red. I avoid eye contact for the exact reason.

"I know you don't" Draco said while kicking the rocks on the floor. "You have so many guys wanting you" Draco added on.

"I guess their all to chicken to come up to me" I laugh.

"I'm not" Draco spoke up, smirking at me.

I slipped my hand onto his, he wasn't surprised from it. Even though I'm mad at Harry for leaving, Draco mange to keep my mind off it.

"Go on a date with me yeah?" Draco spoke out of nowhere, he probably had that in his mind for a while.

"Okay" I said, I couldn't stop the smile on my face.

"Are first date, we'll take it slow how about the three broomsticks?" Draco said nervously, I nodded my head it's the perfect place for are first date.

"What will we say to people?" I ask him, to me I didn't care anymore. Harry left had me worried as hell, so I don't care if he gets mad about this.

"Honestly they can say what they want" Draco spoke, his voice sounded more confident now.

We walk into the school, everyone was in class & there were no Professors around. He walk me back to my dorm & kiss my forehead, then left.

Opening the door, I met Hermione.

"Are you insane Nina?! Harry gonna kill you!" She raised her voice, I just jump on my bed.

"Good! I don't care" I raised my voice back at her.

"Are you doing this for revenge? Becaus Harry left with Sirius without you?" Hermione came up to my bed.

"No I'm-" I said before I started to process what she just said.  "Hang on I never told you about Harry leaving with Sirius?" I mumbled at her & got up from my bed.

"You just told me" she spoke.

"I never told you"

"You did, just now"

"Hermione! Did you know?" I raised my eyebrows & voice at her.  She sign & nodded her head, I scoff at her & left the room.

Idiot! she stood their lying to my face, why didn't she just tell me unless, Harry was up to something. I know who I have to talk to.

"Ronald Bilius Weasly" I yelled while entering the boys dorms. It smelled horrible in their hall way.

"What are you doing here, get out!" A boy said to me. I push past him & continued to look for Ron.

I found his dorm, it was being guard by Seamus.

"You can't go in" he had his foot ground into the floor & his arms across. What's Ron hiding now?

I push him away easily, open the door & I couldn't believe what I saw.