Chapter 15 (Date with Malfoy)

Nina POV

I walk into The Three Broomsticks & there he was sitting at a table, he was waiting for me to arrive. Draco was slouching on the chair, almost asleep. I slowly walk towards the table trying not to disturb him, not yet.

"I know your their" He mumbled out, I let out a giggle.

"If your sleepy we can just reschedul-" he interrupted me.

"No no perfect timing" He sat up properly.

I sat in the chair in front of him, His eyes we're watching my every moves I slightly chuckled.

"You look amazing Nina, I never seen you without your uniform" He complented me.

"Thank you"

"Tell me about yourself" he glared his eyes on me, he put his two hands under his chin ready to listen.

"Well I like to read & write, & get good grades" I said to him.

"What about your past?" He ask me.

Draco wanted to know about my past, he's the first person to ever ask me that. I really wanted to tell him the truth I just can't, it will ruin everything I have work so hard to keep a secret. I have to tell him what Hagrid told me to say 2 years ago.

"I grew up in a lovely home with my parents, they got into an ancient & past away. I was in foster care for a 13 years, until I got a letter saying I was accepted into the school of magic" I said that all so quick, hopefully not to suspicions.

"They send you a letter in the 3rd year?" He ask me, I nodded my head. "I never heard of that"

I shrug my shoulders, & started to drink my ButterBear that Draco had order.

"What about you?" I ask him smiling at him.

He took a deep breath & stared at me, he almost look offended from my question.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" He ask me.

"No not officially" I said to him .

"Officially what does that mean officially?"He mocked me, I scoff.

"No, have you had a girlfriend?" I turn the question on him.

"No" he shook his head, I knew he was lying.

"Then what about Pansy?" I raised my brows at him.

"Pshh I never liked her, quite the opposite really"  somehow I believe him.

We chatted & chatted for a while, Draco told me a little bit about himself completely avoiding his past. I understand if he doesn't want to tell me, we all have secrets. Out of nowhere Draco friends & Pansy & her friends entered.

"Mind if we join?" Goyle ask, but he was already pulling in tables & chairs.

I was staring at Draco, thinking maybe he'll tell them to piss off. But no he was looking everywhere but me.

"Hope we didn't interrupt you & your little play date" Theodore said. Everyone on the table laugh out loud,  a play date? Is that what Draco thought of me.

"I have to use the bathroom" I got up & went to the bathroom.

Shortly when I entered Pansy followed behind, I ignore her & avoided eye contact.

"He's gonna brake your heart, your making a mistake" she whispered to me, Pansy warned me.

I took a deep breath "No the mistake was what came between your mothers legs" I shoved her & walk out.

I saw the tables being flipped over & glass being thrown, blood flying in the air.

"DRACO!"

Draco POV
*5 minutes Early"

When Nina left to the restroom, Pansy followed behind her. I know Nina could handle her, like how she did the other day. I didn't want Nina to see my bad side, so when she left I went off.

"Malfoy she's a mudblood!"
"& Gryffindor!"
"She hangs around with Potter"
"She's a loser"
"Look how's she dress, A slut" Nott laugh.

I stared at him, grab my drink & threw it at him. He shield himself with his arm. The glass shattered on his arm. I flipped over the table & ran towards him, Crabbe & Goyle trying to separate us, Nott grab a piece of glass & shattered on my face.

Crabbe & Goyle throwing tables for the fun of it. I was angry when will he learn this is the girl I want to be with, for the first time I'll open up to someone.

"DRACO!" I heard a familiar voice from the back of me. There she was, I wanted Nott to apologize to her. I pick him up & pin him if the wall.

"Apologize to her!" I demanded him to say

"I'm sorry Nina" Nott said, taking a few deep breath's. I let him go & he ran out.

I turn to see Nina she was looking at me, & then looking at the mess we caused. I nodded my head to Crabbe, Goyle & Pansy signaling them to leave & they did.

"Why?" She ask me.

"He was being an idiot" I answered back.

"I don't believe it" She said "Why?" She ask once again.

"I already handled it Nina" I grab both her arms. She sign & started picking up the mess I caused. I joined in & help her pick up my mess.

She came up towards me & cleaned the blood that was coming down my face, she grab a napkin & wiped off the blood of my face.

Nina POV

"Again we're sorry for the mess" I said to Madam Rosmerta.

"I can pay for the damages" Draco said to Madam, her eye were surprised from the words Draco said. We were on are way out until she grab my hand, I nodded at Draco signaling him to leave us.

"Wait child- you" She struggle to speak, I crooked my brows confused what she was trying to say.

"You make him a better person, Have a lovely night" she smiled & kissed my forehead. A huge smile came on my face.

"Goodnight" I said before leaving, Draco was waiting for me outside. We started walking back to school, it was almost midnight.

As we were walking Draco handed me his sweater he had on, it was the 1st of December it's about winter season.

He walked me to the outside of my Common Room.

"Goodnight love" Draco said, he was leaning over to kiss me in my lips, I moved my head slightly. Draco kiss my cheek instead his lips felt soft.

"Goodnight Draco" I said to him before walking into the Gryffindor Common Room.

Draco grab my wrist look at me & then let me go, & left to his dorm. Maybe he was looking on how hard I was blushing, I took a few deep breaths before heading to my dorm.

I change into my pajamas & jump into bed.

~

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS & 32 VOTES, IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME
THANK YOU💞