Chapter 14 (Golden Stone)

Nina POV
*Breakfast*

"Are you going to eat?" Ron ask me.

I shook my head passing him my food, Hermione stared at me & back at the food. She place her books down & cleared her throat.

"Give her back her food" She said to Ron, it was to late Ron was already half way done. She rolled her eyes. Hermione was already mad at Ron from what I told her last night.

"You have to eat something" Hermione said to me. I nodded my head.

"NOW" she yelled at me, I stuttered from her words.

I pick up a piece of toast.

"I can't" I drop the toast & went running to the bathroom.

As much as Harry pisses me off, I still care about him even if he's gone. I don't want to cry, I haven't cried since I was 8. I can't cry not right now, it's not okay!

My throat feeling tight again & my stomach feeling odd & now my heart beating fast. I kept help but scream.

That's exactly what I did, the glass from the mirrors shattered everywhere, even the windows. I couldn't get in trouble again.

I pulled out my wand "Disaparition"

I used a teleporting spell, not knowing where I would appear.

Loch Shiel the lake, I swam back up to the surface.
Gasping for air I thought I would never come back up.

It was still morning, only the first year students were outside watching me.

"A mermaid!" A young girl said happily.

I came out freezing, suddenly I saw Viktor was running up to me.

He placed his robe over me, I was shivering. We walk to a spot where the sun is always out.

"th-ank yo-u" I said while shaking. He didn't say a word but just comfort me.

We stayed their for about an hour, until I got dried.

My class was outside with Hagrid, I said goodbye to Viktor & headed to my class.

"Who's that?"
"That's A girl?"
"Where she's coming from?"
"Bloody hell Nina!?"
"Nina?"
"She's always up to something"
"Why is she coming from there?"
"What the f-"

"Sorry I'm late" I walk up to Hagrid, apologizing for interrupting his class. He nodded his head, & I walk to the group of students.

"Okay campers today we will be doing a Scavenger Hunt, team up in a pair of two & find the golden stone. First team to come here with the stone gets an A for the rest of the year GO" Everyone looking around for a partner.

Hermione & Ron staring at me, they want me to pick between them. They were both mad at eachother.

"You two go head, I'll find someone else" I left them alone, I found the perfect opportunity for them to makeup.

"Guess that leaves you with me" I spin around to see Draco, we were the last two people standing alone.

I signed at him, giving him a glare & a smirk.