Chapter 4 (Be told)

Nina POV

"Do you ever stop eating!" Hermione said to Ron while staring at him & his full plate of food. But Ron just kept Eating.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Harry stared at me with a concern look on in his face.

"No, I'm still pretty full from last nights Dinner" They all turned to look at me.

"You bearly even ate last night" Hermione raised her eyebrows at me. If I was being honest I was hungry but, I couldn't stop thinking of what had happened last night between me & the blonde boy. I don't know if I should tell Harry about it.

"Excited for your first day?" It was those Ginger head twins, the ones that shook my hand.

"Nina, these are my brothers Fred & Gorge" Ron said right before sticking more food into his mouth.

"Hi I'm Nina Kavinsky, Nice to meet you both" They both look at me up & down then look at each other, Then at Harry.

"They already know Nina" Harry told me before taking a sip of his chocolate milk.

My god how many more people has Harry told? Either way I had more people to talk to about mine & Harry past.

"Don't worry it'll be are little secret darling, we won't tell a soul" They spoke at the same time & both wink right after they got up from the table & left. Harry shook his head to the twins & then shook his head to me.

"What?"

"Don't even think about it" He said with mouth full of food. Yeah that's Harry Potter the brother, who never lets me have a boyfriend. He just gotten way over protective over the past 2 years, maybe it was because of what Hagrid had told us.

"Come on we don't want to be late for Professor Trelawney class on the first day" Hermione closed her books & stood up. I followed her because I had this class too, & I didn't know where it was at.

As soon as I walk in, I saw him their sitting with his friends. He quickly spotted me in the room & nodded for me to sit down next to him. Hermione raise her eyebrows & pull me towards the other direction.

"Do you have a crush on him?"  She grind her teeth & look at me.

"I don't even know him Hermione" She took a deep breath & started fixing her notes.

"You don't know who?" I jump up by surprise of both Harry & Ron standing behind me.

"It's not really your business is it ?" I look at Hermione & smirk. Even she knew if my brother knew, it wouldn't be a pretty story to tell one day.

30 minutes into this class

"The truth buried like a sentence within a book" Me & Harry side each other, from what Professor Trelawney said.

We had to look into a tea cup & it'll tell us about are future, She said something like that

I look into my tea cup & notice it was formed into a dog & quickly look into Harry & it was the same. Hermione & Ron had nothing in it

"Let me see yours" She ran up are table & then into my tea cup "Ahh you have the grim"  The professor said while taking a few steps back. The class started to whisper about it "And you do too" She notices Harry cup look the exact same from mine. She cross her arms into her chest & was giving us a worried look.