Chapter 8 (Over)

Nina POV

"Bloody hell Nina, thank god you woke up" Ron was here.

"What happened?" I ask him

"You tell me? We were looking for you all night Harry was worried. We spilt up & next thing you know I'm here." Ron said filling me in.

"Where even are we?" I stood up looking at were we were at.

"Well I didn't expect for them to bring a Weasly into this" Professor Lupin came out of nowhere. What was he doing here?

"Professor what's going on?" I ask

"Your going to have a lovely family reunion Nina" Lupin said in a childishly voice.

I stayed silent from what the professor was saying, I took a look at Ron & he look just as confused as I am.

"That's him" I couldn't believe who was standing infront of me Sirius Black, he came from the same way Professor Lupin did. They started walking towards Ron, & I immediately tried to shield Ron with my body.

"Stay away from him" I demanded to them, Ron face expressions said everything. He was scared for his life.

"He don't want him, he want him" Professor Lupin was pointing at the rat Ron had in his hand.

"Your not taking Scabbers" Ron said holding his Rat tighter. I admired Ron for protecting his loved one, even though he was terrified of what was going to happen next.

"You betrayed my parents! You sold them to Voldemort" I yelled out at Sirius Black "and you help him getting into the Castle..." I said to Lupin, it all made sense now. What Harry was telling me.

"I didn't betrayed them, Petter Pettigrew did!" Sirius Black pointed again at the rat.

"We're here!" Harry, Hermione, Draco as well as Professor Snape, all came into are rescue.

"I knew you were up to something, & now I have the truth" Professor snape pointed his wand at Sirius Black, Lupin was trying to calm Snape down but it wasn't working. I made eye contact with Harry & we both knew what we had to do.

"Expelliarmus" Harry & I both said at the same time, we shoot at Snape direction, causing him to collapse.

"Prove it" Harry said pointing his wand at Sirius Black & I pointed mine at Lupin. Draco was standing right next to me, he was ready to have my back at any moment.

Everything happened so quickly, Sirius Black & Professor Lupin were telling the truth. It was a man the whole time! He was just transferred into a rat. As soon as we got are answers. He ran towards me and grab me by my neck, he started to choke me.

"Voldemort is going to be blessed when he finds out about you & your strength" The man or should I say the rat started telling me, but I had no clue on what he was talking about.

"Let her go!" Hermione yelled out.

Harry & Draco both came to my defense, they both grab him & when they did he scratch my face with his large claws. Leaving my face dripping with blood. They then slammed him on the floor. Hermione & Ron running up to me to make sure I'm okay. Professor Lupin & Sirius Black took Petter Pettigrew & were about they kill him, before Harry said to take him to the Dementors.

Turns out Lupin was a wolf, he was about to attack us until Sirius came to defend us. Also means that Petter Pettigrew got away.

"Go! Take her out of here" Harry yelled out to Draco, I then nodded at Harry giving him good luck into what he had to do. I knew Harry was going to ask me about Draco soon, & I will still not know how to answer.

I was at the Hospital Wing getting a check up, Draco insisted on going. We were alone in here, Draco grab some Cotten Balls & some alcohol to clean the scratch's on my face.

"I just hope he's okay" the thought of something happening to Harry made me want to cry.

"I don't like potter, But I know he'll get of this alive" I knew Draco didn't like what just came out of his mouth. "Don't tell him I said that" Draco stop cleaning the scratch's to give a a look, I couldn't help but giggle. "I'm serious don't" was Draco really that scared I would tell Harry.

At the moment I didn't realize how close me & Draco were. I felt his breathing on my face, I was staring into his eyes. Draco Malfoy was going to get me in trouble.

"I don't know if you'll be the best thing that happened to me or the worse" I said to Draco with a smile, He chuckled.

"Maybe both" Draco smirk at me.

"Ow that hurts" I jump up a little from the alcohol that was burning me.

"I'm sorry" Draco said but continued to pressure the cotton ball on my skin.

I like this side of Draco, usually people are running away from him. Mostly because Draco bully's them, like how he does with my brother & are friends. That's definitely something we're gonna have to talk about.

Draco finished cleaning my scratch's & started picking up his mess he left.

"Why are you so close with Potter?" He shoot a glare at me, him saying 'potter' left like he was talking about me. He ask the question I hope he never did.

"Does it really take that long to give me an answer?" Draco was getting piss of how silent I got.

"We're friends" I was giving him a convincing look, hopefully he'll believe me.

"Bullshit" He mumbled before he left angrily.

I can't be thinking about this right now, My brother was out their fighting for his life. Sirius Black would have his back I know he will. After finding out he's my godfather, & was only trying to find us to get to meet Me & Harry. I know I can't tell Draco about this. People are going to suspect I'm this 'unknown child' & bad things will start to come my way.

____________________________________

That's the end of year 3, I know it was pretty short but I needed this to be in the story.
Next year is going to be completely different from the movies/books. I have a few things in mind, but if anyone wants to comment something that should or could happen Let Me Know!!

Thank you for everyone that has read my story & voted, I appreciate that💞